Chapter Four

Paris' POV
It's the fourth quarter twenty seconds left to go  and the game is tide up they have time for on more play Jayden has the ball. He looks over at the coach for and then at me and winks.
"Run four he says and passed the ball to a teammate to a then gets it back and shoots. Everyone is on their feet as the ball goes around the rim and in the net. The entire home crowd went crazy. He ran of the court to me and kissed me. He picked me up twirl me around and said "Thanks for being my good look charm." At this moment I knew my face was extremely red. He put me down and went to change. I was so lost in my thought that I didn't notice Raven talking to me.
"Hello earth to Paris" she says waving he hand in my face.
"Huh? What did you say?"I said.
"I said are you going to the party they won so you know everyone is going to be there." She says with an attitude.
"I think I might just go I'm not sure yet."
"Yes! Now we can go to the mall after school tomorrow."
"Okay that's cool"
" Alright P I gotta go my moms is here"
"Bye girl call me."
Finally Jayden walk out of the locker room in a blue  and white John Ehret warm up suit. He look so handsome that I was staring. He just started smiling at me I guess he caught me staring. He wrapped his arm around my neck and we walked to his car.
"You going home or you wanna come with me to eat again?" He asked
"I have to get home I need to study for my chemistry test."
" Okay I understand I'm struggling in that class too maybe we can study together."
"I don't know if my mom is going to let you come over."
"Well ask her." He nudged .
"Okay I'll ask."
I dialed my moms number and she didn't answer so I called again and she didn't answer. I had a feeling something was wrong so I just told him I'll ask when we get there about 10 minutes later we pulled up to my house and there was an ambulance and two police cars out front I immediately got out and ran to the front door.
"Where's my mom?" I said in panic. "She is in the ambulance on the way to the hospital" my neighbor said. "Can I ride with her?" I asked "How old are you ma'am?" The paramedic asked. "I'm sixteen." I said "Well you aren't old enough you have to be eighteen" he said as if he was sorry to be telling me this. "Okay" I said.
Jayden was still standing by his car waiting for me to come back. I walked up to him and he immediately gave me a well needed hug . "Can you bring me to the hospital I asked on the verge of tears."
"Of course " he said.

Jayden's POV

At the hospital we wait in the waiting room not knowing what was going on at all. Paris was crying her eyes out all I could do was hold her. "Family of Danielle Jackson" the nurse said.
"That's us." She said with a hopeful look in her eyes.
"Well ma'am you mother suffered a mild heart attack but she is going to be fine we got there just in time."
"Oh my gosh thank you so much can I see her." She said with a smile.
"Yes but don't have her talking to much she needs the rest it's room 213."
I walk with her to her moms room. My phone started to ring.
"Yo" I said
"Man where you at you supposed to be meeting us at the diner for the pre-game." Shawn said in an annoyed tone.
"Look something came up and I'm busy, y'all gone be alright with out me."
"What's her name and you better be getting some  of the goods."
"Man it ain't even like that. I'm going to hit you later."
"You need to be hitting whoever that is later."
"You dumb bruh bye." I said laughing