Still with Croc

When she woke up and looked around, finding herself alone. She gasped lightly and stood "Croc?" She asked looking around, a couple minutes
Later of her looking around watching the cars go by, he walked over. "Sorry, I had to go get something" he said with a smile as she nodded. "Alright" she spoke with a smile. She sighed lightly glancing around, she looked around as Croc smiled lightly, looking at her. She glanced around biting her lip nervously. 'What did that dream mean?' She wondered Croc stared back at her as she blinked a couple times. 'Why is he staring?' She thought 'oh.. Wait, I'm staring..' She looked away from him and at the ground, he looked at her "Lillian? Are you ok?" She sighed softly and looked over "well..... I guess I'm just tired..." She said with a sigh 'torn apart, insecure, really emotional, easily broken, devastated' she thought abbreviating it. Croc looked at her "you sure?" She nodded glancing up at him, he has soft yellow eyes, not the kind she would be scared of, considering how scary her dad was to her and how kind Croc had been. She couldn't take it anymore, she hugged Croc tightly, not caring if he was surprised by it, he hugged her back, rubbing her back comfortingly, she actually couldn't believe that she was doing this, what was he thinking of her? Did he think she was a wimp, does he like comforting her? Does he have feelings? She could only wonder this as they hugged, she tried to pull away but he held her letting her know, it was ok. For that time she didn't care about anything, the only thing she knew was that this was ok, she was ok, every thing in this moment...... Was ok.