Ladybug or Marinette?

"Chloé is honestly the easiest person to get angry... Chat?"

Ladybug turned around and noticed chat was no where to be seen.

She looked through the crowd but still couldn't see him anywhere.

"Well where did he go?"

She shrugged it off and kept signing autographs.

In the middle of taking a photo with someone when she saw Adrien looking through the crowd.

"I hope he's not looking for Marinette."

Ladybugs earrings beeped twice.

"Oops! Listen I have to go, if the spots on my earrings go away then I change back to normal. I'll be back later."

She said to the fans waiting around her.

She took off for the elevator, that led up to the top floor. Where she could I transform without anyone seeing or following her.

When she got to the roof she quickly ran behind the box that surrounded the elevator.

Her transformation wore off and Tikki flew out.

"It's gonna be soooo hard here trying to be Marinette and Ladybug at the same time."

Tikki nuzzled up to Marinette and hugged her

"Just say Ladybug has to leave early then be Marinette the rest of the night. Or the other way around."

Marinette shrugged.

"I want to spend time Adrien but it's Ladybug's ceremony."

Tikki sighed.

"Why don't you go back down there and find Adrien. Ladybug had been here for a long time. Besides, it's getting late."

Marinette nodded and went back to the elevator. She Went down to the third floor then took the stairs that lead to the second floor where her and Adrien were.

She went back to the balcony where her and Adrien were, fortunately he was there. Unfortunately, so was Chloé.

"Isn't it so romantic up here? I love it so much. Well, not as much as I love you."

Chloe said pursing her lips and moving towards Adrien.

"Hey! A-Adrien."

Marinette said in attempt to save him. They both looked over to her. Chloe growling and Glaring while Adrien smiled and Mouthed

"Thank you!"

A few times.

Chloe on the other hand slowly walked over to her. She stood with her face in Marinettes.

"Do you really think your gonna take him away from me?"

Marinette laughed at Chloé and shook her head.

"I don't have to. You never ha shim in the first place."

Adrien walked over to Marinette, they locked arms and walked away from Chloé. Not turning back once. Just leaving her to cry where she stood.

"Thank you so much, I thought I was gonna have to kiss her to get it over with."

Marinette giggled.