falling

In about ten minutes of waiting a black Aston Martin pulled up behind the hotel.

Vik rolled down the car window.

"Hello Autumn!" He says, with a smile.

She smiles at him.

Autumn walks across the car, and gets in.

"You didn't have to do this, you know." She says shutting the door.

"I was bored anyways" He says, while starting the car up again.

"So how are you liking London?" Vik adds.

"It's different, but it's pretty nice." She says, looking down and not making eye contact.

"Good." He says turning in the driveway.

He looked over at Autumn and smiled.

"Ready?" Vik says putting his car into park.

She smiles and nods, then gets out of the car.

It was different for Autumn, since Vik was shorter than Harry and Jacob. But it was nice for her to have someone at least close to her height. Vik walked to the island in the kitchen and threw his keys on the island.

"They should be back soon."

"Okay" Autumn says, while the un-easy feeling started to get stronger, she put her hand on her stomach hoping it would help relief the pain.

"Are.... you okay?" He says.

"I'm just fine." She says smiling, and taking her hand off of her stomach, pretending the feeling went away. When it actually didn't.

"Do you want to play a video game?" He asks.

"Sure." She says smiling.

Autumn followed Vik to his room upstairs.

"What are we playing?" Autumn asks while they sit down by his computer and tv.

"What do you want to play?"

She shrugs. So Vik turns on minecraft.

"Here." Vik says while grabbing a different controller for Autumn.

"Who's Steve?" She asks while she takes the controller from Vik.

Vik giggles.

"Okay, so here are the controls"

Autumn eyes widened when she felt something coming up. She looked over and next to Vik's table was a trash can. The puke was coming up, faster than she thought. She didn't have much time, to run to the bathroom. So she snatched the garbage can, and it came out.

Vik just sat there, staring at her. With his eyes wide opened.

He got out of his chair and walked out of the room. Autumn set the garbage can back down and sat on the ground next to it.

Vik came back with a wet wash cloth.

"Here." He says handing her the wash cloth.

"I'm sorry" she says grabbing it, weakly.

"What?" He says looking confused.

Vik sits down next to her on the ground.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you teach me the controls, and I'm sorry I threw up in your garbage. And I'm sorry I even came over" she says putting her hands on her eyes, feeling embarrassed as hell.

"It's Harry isn't it."

Autumn looks up at him, confused.

"How did you know?" She says looking confused.

"I didn't" he says smirking.

"Oh gosh, please don't say anything." She says starting to worry.

He shakes his head.

"I think I'm falling in love with him. He dropped me off at the hotel and then he came in with me. We just talked. Then I fell asleep, in his arms. I felt so safe. He held my hand when I started to have an anxiety attack in his car. Harry held my hand, and I liked it."

Autumn put her head on Vik's shoulder.

"I just... I just don't want to fall in love with him. I'll miss him too much." She adds.

"What about Katie?" Vik says, trying to look at her, but couldn't really since she had her head on his shoulder.

"He broke up with her. He says it wasn't my fault, but I think it was, and he didn't want to tell you guys. I don't know why, but yeah."

"Okay." Vik says.

There was a noise downstairs of the door opening. Autumn got up and sprinted downstairs.

Vik gets up, walking behind her.

"JACOB!!" She says jumping into his arms.

"Whoa, hey Autumn" Jacob says, giggling.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever" Autumn says talking to Jacob's shoulder.

"You must of been bored" he says.

Autumn giggles.