faint

Autumn collapsed to the ground.

"Autumn!" Jacob said.

A few nurses from the nurses station rushed over to Autumn.

"Wha-what happened? One of the nurses said while checking her pulse.

"I-I don't know, she started to breathe really fast and next thing I know she's on the ground" Jacob tells the nurse confused.

Five minutes later, Autumn twitched her eye open.

"Why are you guys all in my face?" Autumn says looking at all of the nurses in front of her.

"You fainted," one of the nurses said, "please sit down for a while so you don't feel light headed right away" As the she helped her up and sat her down on a chair in the waiting room.

She was worried, and scared, and everything combined but Autumn tried her best to not think about it.

Autumn put her head on Jacob's shoulder. Wishing none of this was actually happening right now.

She hasn't showered in days, but she didn't want to change out of the clothes she had from Harry's that she forgot to give back.

That was the closest thing she had of being with him.

She wrapped her arms around her upper body, making the smell of the clothes stronger of the scent of Harry. Which made her feel a little bit better.

Autumn closed her eyes, hoping she could sleep this all away.

Authors note -

hey guys!! sorry for the short chapter!! I'll try to come out with another chapter tonight but i can't be completely sure I can... love you guys!!💕