You're My Bitch For A Week

Start from the beginning

I told William to come and pick us up later before heading in.

"Who cares? Now let's get this party STARTED!" I scream over the music while jumping in excitement. We walk up to the front door and I wasn't surprised to find drunk teenagers lying on the lawn, horny teens doing each other everywhere. I pull open the door and walk in. Amelia and Emily follow me, it looks like a pretty good party, as I stand there I move my hips to the beat. "Let's get something to drink." And to get to the kitchen was like a maze. I feel like Teresa from the maze runner..like where do I go?

We reach the kitchen in one piece. "HALLELUJAH!" I scream. One thing I hate about parties are the sweaty horny teens. While I waited for my turn to fill my cup, a guy tried to hit on me. "Your name must be Daniel, cause DAMN DANIEL!" This guy dressed as a zombie said from behind me while coming too close for my liking and his friends laugh behind him like he used the best pick up line in the world. "And your name must be Felicia cause BYE FELICIA!" I tell him with a wave and take a step in the beer line. "Aww come on babe, just cause I'm a zombie it doesn't mean I only eat brain. I like trying new things" he whispers to me while holding my hand.

Before I could tell him off, a huge wall of muscles came in front of me. A huge wall who was dressed as a fireman with an amazing ass and muscles. "She said bye Felicia"......omg I was just drooling over Sydney... "Snap out of it. You're not that weak." I whisper to myself.

I look around Sydney to see those boys walking . I turn around with a smile and take a step in the line, I'm next yes. I heard some clear their throat, I'm surprised I heard him clear his throat over this insanely loud music. "You're welcome!" he tells me with this proud look and I just rolled my eyes at him, making him laugh. "I can take care of myself, thank you very much." He just laughs. "Yeah sure, princess." He whispers in my ear.

Being called princess by him was kinda nice. It's like he said it in another language like French.

I am a out of my daydream and bend down to fill my glass letting everyone enjoy the view. *wink wink* Once I filled my cup, I moved out of the way so MR.SYDNEY could fill his and I decided to go look for the other guys and beat someone at beer pong but before I could walk out of the kitchen, someone pulled me into his chest and guess who it was? That's right you guessed it, it's your one and only MR.SYDNEY.

"You look better than Black Widow herself, and that ass..." His words making me blush for some unknown reason. "Don't forget to save a dance for me princess." He said and walked away but before he walked away, he tapped my ass....that dick, I will get my revenge later but now lets PARTY!

With that, I gulp down my drink and head to the dance floor. I found Kenny flirting with some chick so I decided to go up to him and slap him. "How could you? Like call me over here but flirt with someone else?... How could you?" I finish and turn to look at the girl who decides to leave. "What the hell? Why would you do that?" "Cause you're my friend and I love you and that girl isn't good enough for you." I smile at him and his angry face immediately changed into a smile.

"Where is Damien, I wanna kick his ass in beer pong." Kenny just laughs and told me to follow him.

"Damien, sweetheart let's go, I got some ass kicking to do." I tell him as I walk in to a  room where he, and the rest of the boy group were chilling. they all looked pretty hot, you know those guys from the fireman calender.

Ryan was dressed as a doctor, Damien was captain hook, Noah was the guy from Greece you know the main guy, Kenny was an army guy I guess, well he is wearing camouflage pants and a vest and has black paint on his face so yeah he is an army guy and last but not least Mr.Sydney is dressed as a fireman.

I bet he is the reason why everything is on fire cause he is so DAMN hot.

"Okay Ivy snap out of it." I whisper to myself again and gulp down the liquid in my cup, clap my hand and point at Damien and signal him to come with me. He does the same with his drink and follows me and so do the rest of the group. "Let's do this shit!" I scream over the loud music while jumping in excitement. " I hope you are ready to lose princess cause I'm kicking your ass back home!" he smiles, poor Damien I feel sorry for him cause he thinks he can beat ME! At beer pong! "Darling, the only ass that is getting kicked tonight will be yours." I wink at him "Oh it's ONNN!"
 Noah decided to be our referee "OKAY! People I went a clean fight you know the rules, I don't have to repeat them for you cause I don't remember them but just don't do things you won't do in beer pong...Okay" he blow a whistle and the game  begins, I go for first and BOOM! Straight in now it's Damien turn and well he did put it in so yea....who cares?... It's my turn again and BOOM! Hole in one again, too bad for Damien he missed. While Damien missed like 5 shots, I on the other hand have one cup remaining and...