Chapter 12

" Do you want to open it?" Nathan asked me curiously

I was filled with wonder. I held the delicate box in my small hands, hoping it wasn't really expensive. I sat on the edge of the bed with a blanket wrapped around my body like a dress. Nathan was kneeling beside me as I messed with it. I'd pulled the little black ribbon, then stopped. Shook it a little, then stopped. I couldn't figure out what it was. Nathan chuckled at my stupidity.

Nathan was so god damn gorgeous. Him shirtless made feel like I was in heaven. Sweet heaven filled with this one amazing guy. Nathan had on navy blue basketball shorts. His muscles bulging. Nathan got up, put his hands in his pocket and smiled. I can't believe that just a few minutes ago I had lost my virginity to... HIM! Something I really never thought would happen until I was married. All the thrusting and roughness, oh my god that drove me crazy. I already knew I was getting wet. I just hoped Nathan didn't. Oh who am I kidding, he already knows. I could already tell by his expression, it changed for a bit.  Nathan leaned back against the wall.

" Open it" Nathan smirked

His crooked smile gave him away so easily. This was something big. I got nervous.

" What is it?" I asked trying to calm myself down

" It's a surprise. Nathan laughed you don't like surprises?"

Nathan was dead on, I hate surprises but there sometimes fun. I guess. The thought of anything more than a card and roses gets me really nervous. My grandma was like that too... Oh my god I can't let myself get sad right now, if I let myself think about it then I'll start crying a river.

" Just tell me what it is?"

" Nope, if you really want to know, you gotta to find out for yourself"

Smartass, I looked down then looked up at Nathan. He rolled his eyes playfully.

" Fine, fine. Ill open it." I said giving in to his pier pressure

I slowly undid the ribbon. I opened the lid. In the box was a tiny blue cushioned box. Such a small box but in the inside it was like a freaking mansion. Placing the other box on the bed, I removed the cushioned boxes lid. This was so nerve-racking, trying to figure out what could be in this mysterious box. I breathed in deep. Closing my eyes, I looked down in complete shock of what I saw. Solid Silver band, two small diamonds on each side of a stunning 1/3 sapphire halo diamond ring. I was speechless. My mouth was wide open, I couldn't even speak if I tried.

" I'm guessing you like it?" Nathan chuckled

I moved off the bed and ran up to him

" Its freaking...beautiful" I said with my eyes sparkling

" Now it's not.. I repeat not an engagement ring. I know it's too soon and I wouldn't want to scare you. Nathan smirked

" Nothing scares me" I smiled and said with a little honesty.

Nathan raised an eyebrow, looking confused

"  What?" I asked confused now too

"  I know you were scared about me taking your virginity......
(Long pause) But hopefully you realized that when the right person comes along, its not that scary, but don't think I've known for a while because I just found that out too" Nathan smiled

" How did you know that I was a virgin? And what are you talking about? I asked confused

" How did I know what?" Nathan asked toying with me and completely ignoring the other question

" How did you know I was even a virgin? And found out what?" I asked again

Nathan pulled away from the wall, coming straight towards me. His eyes darkening. I sat down on the bed but he still walked towards me. I pulled my self up to sit at the top of the bed but he grabbed me, pulling me down. Nathan took out something from underneath his bed. It was black furry handcuffs. My eyes widened as I laid there frozen in place. Nathan quickly handcuffed me to the bed, I had no time to stop him. Bringing out rope, he tied both of my legs up. One of my legs to the right corner of the bed and the other leg to the left corner of the bed.

Nathan got on top of me. I stared at him, I was so confused right now .

" Baby, werewolves are different than humans, we know everything. I know you were a virgin. I could tell but you probably didn't realize that I was one too." Nathan smiled

***********

Heyy please write a comment telling me if you liked Nathan's POV. I know it's been a little while since I've updated for you adorable little pervies but I'm trying.. Haha really am. Updating soon, please let me know if you liked or didn't like. Sorry for misspelling. I love all my fans! Xoxo : )

***************