Chapter 6

*** Sexy Scene coming up! ;)***

His amazing smile was showing as the words " My mate" came out of his mouth. My confused face as he kept smiling.

" Can you explain to me what that means?" I asked confused

Nathan chuckled.

" It means that the longing desire you have for me and the desire I have for you, is because we are mean't for each other.." He said in a serious tone

I didn't even know how to react. The way I've been feeling for the past days all made sense why we both were so drawn to each other. That every time we touched, it sent a wave of electrifying lust. That we needed our bodies to touch or we'd ache in pain from not getting that desire satisfied. I let out a small smile and kept silent.

***

By the time we reached my house, and packed a few things and then left to go back to Nathan's house, it was 11:00 at night. The sky was pitch black with small twinkling stars. Nathan brought my bag into the house and in the kitchen was a skinny woman with long wispy black hair and rosy cheeks, her cheekbones were perfect, lips plump to perfection, and her skin was flawless. The guy standing beside her was a built man with blonde hair, hazel eyes and also flawless skin. They looked similar to Nathan, I could see where he got his good looks from.

" Hello, I'm William, it's nice to meet you Jamie, we've heard a lot about you." Said the dad

" Yes, we've heard so many nice things about you." Said the mom
" I'm Leana, it's such a pleasure to meet, my sons mate."

Leana was so welcoming, it was really sweet. I already liked her, and William. They seemed like amazing people.

" It's nice to meet both of you, heard nice things as well. Are you sure it's no trouble I stay here for a few days?" I asked

" Oh please you're part of the family, stay as long as you'd like." Leana said

" Thank you!" I smiled

Nathan nudged my arm, and I smiled again walking upstairs. Nathan set my bag on his bed, and unzipped it.

" Hey! Um I can do that."

" What you have something in here that you're hiding from me?"

" No no, it's just personal."

Nathan playfully laughed. The first time since I met him, I knew he mean't something more to me. Nathan pulled out the sexy little nightgown, I placed in my bag, it was being held by two fingers. It was purple with black laced trimmed at the bottom.

" Oh really this sexy thing?" He laughed

" I don't know how that got in there." I lied

All playfulness went away, he turned very serious, showing a emotion that was absolute lust, and want. I was stunned when he said

" Put it on" a smirk tugged at the edge of his lips

" Put what on?" I asked being stupid

" This" Nathan said handing it to me.

" Uh"

" I'm just joking" he said as he took it back

" Are you really?" I asked

" You'll never know." Nathan chuckled

I rolled my eyes, I went into the bathroom and changed into pants and a tank top. Coming out and seeing Nathan's shirtless back to me. I felt turned on, when he turned around and there was a slight bulge in his sweatpants. I tensed up, wanting to be his every wish, but couldn't.

" So where do I sleep?" I asked

" With me." Nathan said pulling the silk covers.

" Oh okay."

I was ready to go to sleep in his arms like he wanted. I just told myself repetitively, I don't have to do anything I don't want to. I was so nervous, my anxiety attack was coming. I tried to calm down.

" It's okay, we aren't doing anything unless you want to." Nathan said

I nodded, tall, dark and handsome held my hand as I got in his bed. Nathan begun to lay down next to me. His erection close to my butt. He pulled the covers over us and pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arm around me. His erection was so hard, that I couldn't stop myself from moaning. Nathan turned me around and pressed his cock into me. I gasped opening my mouth, letting out a moan. Nathan looked into my eyes searching for invitation. I gave it. Nathan turned the light off. Nathan groaned. Pressing his erection closer to my sex, rubbing it against it. I moaned, as he took a hold of me pulling me towards him, kissing my lips softly. He nibbled them a little, I loved the feeling, pleasure he gave me. Nathan rubbed my body as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue slid in my mouth, and I tangled my hands in his hair. Nathan ran his hand under my shirt and pinched my nipple. My body ached for him, I wanted so badly to be satisfied. Our bodies were as close as they could get, his erection repetitively pressing in into my core, making me weak in the knees.

" Ahhhh." I moaned

Nathan guided his other hand down to my sex, Sliding his hand into my pants, he gently begun to rub my nub, past my folds and inside me.

" Please don't stop." I moaned

I was filled with so much intense pleasure, I couldn't control what I was doing anymore.

" Oh baby you're so wet, I won't stop until you tell me to." Nathan groaned

His finger moved in a out of me. Turning me on even more.

He immediately looks into my eyes.

" Beg me to eat you out." Nathan demanded

" What?" I asked

" Beg me" Nathan said seductively