"Miss Lydia, Miss Bella and Miss Jen. Is it really you?" Leo said.

"Leo? OmG when did you get here?" Lydia said standing up.

"Who is he?" Bella said.

"Oh come on Bella, it's Lydia's ex boyfriend remember?" Jen said shaking Leo's hand. "How are you Leo?"

Leo was Lydia's ex boyfriend but broke up with him after 4 months of dating because he needed to go back to america for his family's business so Leo broke up with her.

"Happy birthday Lyd." Leo said kissing her on a cheek.

"You remember?" Lydia said smiling.

"Ofcorse, how can I forget." Leo said.

"Let's take a photo then." Jen said taking her phone out.

"I'll call friends then remember them? Lan Franti and Jae Cored, from our batch? Leo said calling his friends.

"Ofcorse we do." The girls said.

Actually Lan, Jae and Leo was popular back then but when Leo moved to America Lan and Jae went to states as well. After the meeting they all took a photo and went home afterwards, the girls finally decided to go home to their own house because they feel sorry for the boys who was always calling them and always begging for forgiveness, they finally gave in and went home. By the time they arrived home the boys were already sleeping so they went inside, get change and sleep beside them slowly. Both Alvin, Brantly and Alston was a light sleeper so they woke up as soon as the bed move.

"Wifey?" Sitting up and looking at Lydia shirtless. "Your back, you could've message or call me so that I could pick you up." 

Happy to see his fiancee finally back so immediately hugged her, while the two hugged each other and saying sorry to each other morning came. Then both Alvin and Brantly were shocked to see the girls sleeping beside them with their hand on their waist. They kissed their forehead and girls woke up and saw the boys shirtless getting up.

"Your up?" Bella said.

"Yeah, what time did you get home last night?" Brantly said putting his pants on.

"You didn't remember what happened last night when I get home? I can't believe you." Bella said getting up as well and wear her sleeping gown.

"Ofcorse I remember how can I forget, I was so happy to see you that I didn't checked the time." Brantly said kissing her forehead.

On the other house Alvin and Jen was getting ready to get change.

"Your so bold last night honeybee." Alvin smirked.

"Shut up and just eat. We need to hurry and go to school." Jen said standing up.

On the way to school they saw the pep squad, who seems to be worried at something then Pammy went to talk to Lydia who just arrived.

"Lydia, you have to see this." Pammy said leading the way.

Pammy went in the office and saw the office was being vandalized by someone then they heard Jen and Bella calling Lydia's name and soon as the girls and boys went inside the room they saw Lydia reading a letter, then immediately put it in her pocket.