Camp

Everyone just arrived in Singapore airport and headed straight to their campsite. 

"It's been a long time Miss Lydia, Miss Bella and Miss Jen." Camie welcomed them and show their rooms. "Like what you wanted we put all the students with their friends or together with their siblings." 

"Thank you very much and I would like to talk to you later if your not doing anything." Lydia said.

"Ofcorse please call me on this number. See you later then." Camie said.

"Ok, thank you." Lydia said walking towards the students.

"Everyone listen up, Each room will be either your friends or siblings exactly as what everyone wrote on their papers. We will stay here for 3 nights, wake up at 7:00 in the morning and meet everyone here, we will all have our breakfast together, and go on teams, your team will be the people in your room. Tomorrow we will all go to Singapore Flyer to ride the biggest ferris wheel and at night were going for a Night Safari. Then go back here to have our dinner. The next day we are all going to Underwater World, and as soon as we arrived there everyone should be back in the entrance at 12:00pm to have our lunch then after our lunch we will all go to Botanic Gardens then meet everyone back on a bus at 4:30pm to go back to our hotel. And lastly our last day will be in the Universal Studios Singapore and like what I said meet me at 12:00pm and were going to our final distination will be in Wild Wild Wet, Which is known as the  largest water theme park in Singapore. So everyone take one of the schedule on the table then you can go to your room and rest. Good night everyone, dismiss." Lydia explained.

After Lydia explained what will happened for their 3 days of camp she went straight to their room and fell asleep. She was feeling a bit nausea for a week now but she didn't tell anyone because she doesn't want to worry them.

"Yes? Well I don't think she will be able to eat dinner with us tonight, she's sleeping." Alston said to the person he talking with on the phone and went to kiss the sleeping Lydia.

After Alston left Lydia on their room, he went to the restaurant where he's meeting Alvin, Brantly, Bella and Jen. Actually It was supposed to be their 10th year anniversary that the girls meet each other and became best friends, they decided to eat dinner with their fiancee. They meet in Singapore 10th year ago because of their parents party and they needed to be there to introduced them in the media. After they finished their dinner they all went to the hotel and went to Lydia's and Alston room hoping that Lydia is awake. But by the time they got there Lydia was on her bed sleeping peacefully.

"How can she sleep on our anniversary, I can't believe this." Jen said walking towards Lydia.

"Well,, I don't really blame her because she's been really busy for a week because of this camp. She looks really tired." Brantly said walking to get a water.

"Yeah, even at home she's been doing a bundle of papers from school. Sometimes I could just see her sleeping on the sofa, or her study table. I meant we could hardly go on our date." Alston said sitting beside Lydia.

"You guys are so noisy, I meant she's the Student council president so she's obviously busy, and she has been practicing our cheer leading routine then go to the music studio to help out with the music club." Bella said standing up. "We better not disturb her, we should all go to our rooms now as well to sleep."

Everyone went to their rooms, Lydia was still sleeping and finally morning came, Lydia who just woke up was still sleepy. Then she took her phone out to call Bella and Jen because she fell asleep on their 10th anniversary. And then it was 6:30am, so she woke Alston up. Who were still in bed shirtless.