The Victors

Katniss POV

i was freaking out. " CLOVE!" "CLOVE!" i screamed, but no reply. i looked around like crazy, but i couldnt find my cousin. "Maybe she went to homeroom" i mumbled to myself. i frantically looked at the schedule in my hand. Homeroom room 351. i hurried to find the room. once i found it, i hurried inside bumping into a girl with brown hair and green eyes.

"Ohmygosh, i am so sorry" i gasp.

"No problem. You must be Katniss. My name is Annie Cresta, I'm friends with Clove. She told us you were going to join the victors."

"What are the victors?" i asked confused.

Annie laughed,"You'll see."

Suddenly a guy with bronze hair and green eyes came into the room. He was bouncing up in down really fast. "Annie!!!! Youarenevegoingtobelievethis,butclovelosthercousinonherfirstday!"

"Am I the only one who didn't understand what the hell he just said?" I asked confused.

"You get used to it. This is my boyfriend, Finnick Odair. Finnick, sweetheart, WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU CANDY?!?!?!?!?!" Annie basically screamed at him.

"Cato" Finnick answered inrediblely fast.

Suddenly a blonde boy with blue eyes ran screaming into the classroom. He was being chased by another blonde boy with bluish, greenish eyes. Behind them was a blond girl with green eyes and an annoyed look on her face. She was talking with.........CLOVE AND MARVEL!!!!!!!!

"CLOVE!!!!!!!" I screamed. Clove turned around and her face lit up. It looked like she was in a panic mood. "KATNISS!!!!!!!OMG, THANK GOD YOU ARE ALRIGHT!!!!" Clove says running towards me. A few people walk into the room and stood near Annie. I could barely see them, because Clove was hugging me waaaaaaaaay too tight.

"Alright, enough of the hug fest, let's introduce her," Marvel growled. He really doesnt like hugging.

"Alright, well you already met Annie and Finnick" Clove murmers.

"Yup" i said.

"Well, this is Peeta Mellark, Cato Mellark, and Glimmer Mellark." clove said pointing at the 3 blondes.

"This is Johanna Mason and Gale Hawthorne," Marvel said, pointing at a couple who were making out againt the back wall.

Cato looked at them and smirked. He pulled a water bottle out of his bookbag and tip toed over to the couple. He opened the bottle and poured the water all over the couple.

"CATO MELLARK, YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Johanna screamed. Cato immediately looked scared and bolted across the classroom. Johanna was way faster than he was, and had Cato pinned against the floor in 3 seconds. She started punching his jaw, then his chest, then his stomach, then some places that should NEVER be punched.

"Johanna.....please.......stop!!!! I'm..........sorry!" Cato begged, or at least tried to. Whenever he spoke, Johanna would beat the shit out of him.

"Welcome to the victors!" Gale told me sarcastically, with a fake smile.

I rolled my eyes, this was going to be a lot of fun.