.12

josh felt bad he did that, but it's what she needed.

she can't just keep screwing people over. and for him to be honest, it was kinda hard to see sammy cry.

"josh? you okay?" freya said. he nodded, he sat on the island.

"it's just- i can't with her anymore." that sentence kind've made him tear up a bit.

freya pouted and gave him a hug.

"oh babe." she said, rubbing his back. josh had talked about it to freya after they 'stopped hanging out'.

freya gave josh a peck on the cheek, before speaking again.

"do you wanna go out, get your mind off her?" she suggested. he looked up at her and showed her a weak smile.

"i'll go get ready." she said, walking upstairs. josh smiled as she walked off, freya always seems to make him happy.

he walked to his room, deciding to change out of his clothes, as they were his sweats.

he changed into a blue tee and black trousers. he chose black trainers to go with his trousers, and a gray sweater.

freya came out with a pink flowy top, and light washed cropped jeans. she put on flats, and waited by josh's door.

"where do you want to go?" josh asked, grabbing his keys and wallet from his desk.

"costa? i really want pastries."  she said excitedly. he gave a simple nod before heading out.
.

.
"austin?" sammy whispers into her phone. he let out a "hmm" as saying he acknowledged what she said.

"he fucking yelled at me." she whimpered. austin paused then spoke again.

"sammy, just forget about him. he's not worth your time. you've got your parents, your friends, you have me too." he says quietly.

"come home." he pleads. sammy bites her lip, before speaking.

"i have to say sorry austin, no matter how much he yells at me." she says, sniffling a little.

"i love you." he said silently, like he was trying not to wake anyone up.

"i," sammy started. she tried to, but she couldn't.

"bye." she quickly said, and hung up.

she changed into a baby blue boyfriend tee, black jeans, and her nikes. she decided to call one more person who was actually talking to her.

ring ring ring

"hello?" he spoke, somewhat confused on why he was being called.

"simon?" she questioned, even though she knew exactly who she called.

"yeah, what's wrong sammy?" his voice turned from curious to more concerned on her.

"i want to know if josh is there?" she politely asked, although her cheeks felt dried tears in them.

"i think he just left, with freya." he said, quieting down at the last two words.

"oh okay, thank you simon." she said, her voice wavering.

"stay safe sammy. don't forget i'm always here." he said, with a slight sad tone. sammy had a slight change of mind. her frown turned into a smile.

"actually, are you busy tonight?" she said innocently, her voice totally changing.

"sure, 8?" he said, kind've confused.

"perfect." she replied. oh what sammy was planning.