.7

1 month later

sammy hasn't contacted josh at all since she's been in guernsey. she was happy at home with her family.

her brother was thankful enough to only have a broken leg and a small fracture in his ribs.

"colton! do you need anything?" she said yelling for her brother.

"i'm great sammy, thank you though!" he said yelling back.

sammy went back to sit in the living room. she watched greys anatomy for awhile until her mum came home.

"mum?" she yelled questioning if it was her.

she walked up the stairs, but behind her was a tall figure taller than her mother that's for sure.

"josh?" she said. there he was. joshua bradley. sammy ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"i've missed you sammy." he whispers.

"i've missed you too." she says, josh still engulfing her in a hug.
.

.

.
"this is your room?" josh asks. her room has light pastel pink, with baby blue accent.

"i was a big girly girl, back in secondary." she giggles.

"i can tell." he said.

josh and sammy just laid down on her bed and talked about what she missed.

"simon and helen are going out." he told. sammy gasped in amazement but calm down after a quick second.

"i knew it." she said, laughing.

"ethan moved to his own flat." he added. sammy nodded, listening to his words.

"what about you?" she asked him.

"i've been fine, i met this girl named freya. she's cool." he said.

"what about you?" he asked back.

"i haven't really left the house, my brother and all." she replied back.

"i haven't really either." he says.

sammy thought hard before she spoke.

"why were your angry at me?" she asked josh. he was silent for awhile then spoke.

"i liked you, i guess. it's okay now. i understand my privileges." he said laughing.

"like, like like me?" she answered.

"yeah, somewhat. it's silly, just forget about it." he shyly said. sammy stayed quiet before talking again.

"kiss me." she sternly says.

"what?" josh questions.

"you heard me." she says, grinning. josh leaned in to kiss her, and their lips connected.

after, josh grinned and so did sammy but inside she was frowning because,

she felt nothing