Chapter One: Back in the Past

No one Pov

Sakura Haruno, our favorite pink-haired ninja was sleeping peaceful in her room.

Sakura Pov

Waking up by myself, I rubbed my sleepy eyes, lazily got out of bed and headed towards the mirror. "Ehh?" was the only word that came out of my mouth when I saw myself in the mirror.

I had her long pink-glossy hair and her sexy body back I have the curves in the places and have D-cup breasts. My eyes grew wider when I realized I was back in y young and fragile body. I looked at the calendar and saw it was the day they got assigned to there Jounin Instructor. Still confused about the situation, I use chakra to become a fire in her hand "Fire Justu: Fire Hand!" I whisper-yelled looking at the window, where a bird was sitting . I burned the bird . I go to the bathroom and took a shower, after that I put some clothes (A/N: The clothes she is wearing is on the top.) she headed towards the window and hop out towards the dango shop. I' ve been jumping through rooftops "*sigh* It's so boring." I thought boredly "Right back at you hun." a familiar voice said I suddenly stop and gasp "Inner is that you??" I questioned "No, is your mom." Inner said sarcastically I sweatdrop and ask " How? I thought you were gone when I was training with Lady Tsunade." "No I was at the back of your head watching you." Inner said "creepy" I thought "It's not creepy, I was just watching you so you won't hurt yourself!" Inner yelled "Awww.... You care about me." I said "No, I don't!" Inner yelled "Y-you don't care about me *puppy dog eyes*" I said "N-no, Wait! Ugh.. Fine" grumbled Inner "Yay!" I said happily and I blocked her out and continue to head towards the dango shop. I jumped of the roof and was near the door when I bumped into someone. I landed on the ground " Ouch." I said and look to see the.....

~To be continue~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-sama here! Find out who see bumped into?..
Till next time!