"lostmyhead..."

By eight weeks, Justin had kind of moved in.

It was to take care of Imani, of course, and although Zhuri thought she was doing a pretty good job of that, Justin said he felt more comfortable being around his woman and his son.

Not to mention, Imani had certain...needs that her sister couldn't exactly take care of.

She was a little too horny for a pregnant woman, Zhuri thought.

And Zhuri was getting sick of being kept up at night while the two went at it in the bedroom.

But, because Justin was constantly with Imani, and because he often stayed the night, Zayn hadn't been tagging along after work since Justin was no longer his ride home.

"When are you going to take that driving test?" Liam asked as he drove his mate across the city.

"Probably never," was Zayn's reply, as he squinted against the evening sun streaming into the car.

"Never? I thought Zhuri was teaching you how to drive."

"I know how to drive," he corrected. "Just don't feel like waiting all day and all night in the DMV for a slip of paper."

"That is how it works, y'know."

"Still doesn't make sense. Besides," he had shrugged, as the car sped down the freeway, "I've got a better idea."

And this is how at nine weeks, Imani comes home from the store and can't quite park because there's a motorcycle outside her house.

"What the hell's this?" She exclaims, as Zayn shoots her a grin, shaking out of his helmet. "Zayn? Zayn, does Zhuri know about this?"

"Nah," he grins cheekily. "Sick innit?"

"I might be sick riding that thing," she giggles, and he jogs her way, taking bags of groceries from her arms. "Y'know, my sister used to date a boy with a bike."

Zayn coughs. "Zhuri used to date a boy with a bike?"

"Ha-! Jokes," Imani laughs. "Asha. Her man used to ride us around real slow in front of the house," she grins at the memories. "That used to be so fun."

He nudges her, following her inside, "Maybe you'll lemme take my godson for a spin one day, yeah?"

She laughs, rubbing her growing belly. "Maybe," she warns. "'Cause you and Taj are already fighting over who's gon' be my baby's godfather."

"What! What the fuck? He's already the uncle!"

"Hey," she shrugs, giggling, "you met Taj. Y'all can discuss that amongst yourselves."

"We'll fight for it."

"Right," Imani laughs aloud. "Don't have Zhuri mad at both of us."

And before Zayn can ask about what she means, she and Justin have met them at the door.

"Zayn?" Zhuri's eyes widen at the sight of him. "What're you doing here?"

"Missed you too, babe."

"He's staying for dinner," Imani interjects, as Justin takes the bags from her fingers. And she turns, lifting a brow. "Aren't you, Zayn?"