Chapter 2 Norman The Gnome???

Zacznij od początku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cut to Stan in the bathroom. Somebody say "crombie"? What is that, crombie? That's not even a word. You're losing your mind." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper and I look out the window to see Norman walking towards Mabel with outstretched arms while moaning." I like you." Mabel smiles and Dipper begins to lose it  "Oh, no! Mabel! No, no, Mabel, watch out!" Norman puts his hands around Mabel's neck. 

"AHHHHH!" 

Norman removes his arms, revealing flower necklace " Is my sister really dating a zombie, or am I just going nuts?" No. I bet you're right he really is a zombie i mean come on just look at him!" I point down and see him walking really slow and bumping into a tree while Mabel laughs.

"It's a dilemma, to be sure. I couldn't help but overhear you guys talkin' aloud to yourselves in this empty room." Soos speaks.

" Soos, you've seen Mabel's boyfriend. He's gotta be a zombie, right?" I nod my my head.

" Hmm. How many brains didja see the guy eat?"

"Zero."

" Look, dude, I believe you. I'm always noticing weird stuff in this town. Like the mailman? Pretty sure that dude's a werewolf.But ya gotta have evidence. Otherwise, people are gonna think you're a major league cuckoo clock."

" As always, Soos, you're right."

"My wisdom is both a blessing and a curse." 

" Soos! The portable toilets are clogged again!" Stan yells from downstairs.

" I am needed elsewhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mabel. We've gotta talk about Norman!" I say as I open the door. "Isn't he the best? Check out this giant smooch mark he gave me!" She shows us her huge mark "Ew" "Ah!"

 Ha, ha! Gullible. It was just an accident with the leaf blower!"

"No, Mabel, listen! I'm trying to tell you that Norman is not what he seems!" I try to tell her and show her the journal. "You think he might be a vampire? That would be so awesome!" Dipper face palms and sighs.

"Guess again, sister. SHA-BAM!" Dipper smiles and holds the book open to the Gnomes page "Agh!" I look over "Thats not the one." I tell him.

"Oh, wait. I'm-I'm sorry... Sha-bam!" He flips to the Undead page. "A zombie? That is not funny, Dipper." " I'm not joking! It all adds up: the bleeding, the limp. He never blinks! Have you noticed that?" " Maybe he's blinking when you're blinking."