Chapter 1 Tourist Trapped

Ah, summer break. A time for leisure, recreation, and taking 'er easy.Hi my name is Ally and im 12 years old,ive been living im Gravity Falls for my whole life so i call this place my home.You might be asking who I live with well i live with Grunkle Stan,who raised me since my parents couldnt raise me as their own. "AHHHHH!! Its getting closer" This girl about to puke is Mabel she is the same year as I am "Hold in tight!" The boy driving is Dipper but first lets rewind and head back to the start.

Its a nice sunny day in Gravity Falls I should be reading a few books but Stan wanted me to clean around the Mystery Shack "Hey kid! Remember to pile up the leaves I don't want anyone to think we live in a dump! Hahahaha." I squint my eyes and stare at Stan who's coughing "It was worth it." I shake my head and continue piling the leaves.

"There i'm done.But Stan why are you so excited?" I place the broom next to the door as i walk up to Grunkle Stan "My nephews are coming so I want everything spotless. Including those dumb glasses you wear." I frown and just walk away as i start cleaning them.

Its been 12 years since ive lived here and I can't help but feel that im being watched,its been like this everyday and lots of weird things have suddenly happened like the old man Mcgucket was talking to himself..well i don't think thats weird for him.But still I feel that this town is hiding something very mysterious. I decided to head to the forest and explore a bit meanwhile the kids come i bet there are younger than i am.

Dipper's pov

It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air,our parents gave us our bags and sunscreen,The shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity,Oregon,to stay at our great uncles place in the woods.They gave Mabel and I a map of Oregon once we arrived to a place called Gravity Falls well thats what the sign says. "This attic is amazing! Check out all my splinters!" Mabel held up her hands which had giant splinters on them.

"And there's a goat in my bed." I stare at the goat who's chewing the bed. "Hey, friend. Oh! Yes, you can keep chewing on my sweater." Mabel holds out her arm and the goat named Gompers chews on her sleeve "Mabel I don't think thats a good idea." Mabel just laughs at the goat.

My sister tends to look on the bright side of things.Mabel is rolling down on a hill of grass while im sitting down with a woodpecker pecking my hat. But I was having a hard time getting used to our new surroundings. Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap he calls "The Mystery Shack." The real mystery was why anyone came. I bet im the only guy in Gravity Falls who tends to find hats lurking within the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen, behold! The Sascrotch!" The so called Sasquatch is wearing an underwear. Tourists start speaking excitedly, and snap pictures.While im here sweeping the wooden floor with a broom I found and Mabel who is looking at stuff. And guess who had to work there.

"Ooh!" Mabel begins to reach a large eyeball but Stan slapped her hand with his 8-ball cane " No touching the merchandise!" "Come on Stan don't be rough on them." I suddenly hear another girls voice.I quickly look back and stumble on my feet,falling backwards.