Chapter 59: State of Mind

Start from the beginning

Within a few moments, I notice her at the top of the staircase.

She makes her way down the stairs in a hurry, and I meet her at the bottom of them.

She jumps into me, and I laugh, as I spin her around in a small circle.

"Oh, Patrick, I've missed you!" Abby giggles, kissing me on the cheek gently.

I set her down, hugging her tightly.

"I've missed you too, love." I say, kissing her forehead.

She smiles up at me, running a hand through my curls.

"Oh it's so nice to see you again, you don't even understand how much I missed you." She giggles, kissing me on the nose gently.

I take her hand, holding her close to me for a few moments.

"I missed you too, Abigail." I say, quietly.

She giggles, looking up at me.

I smile down at her, my eyes moving to her baby bump.

She's wearing a tighter-fitting baby blue t-shirt, and her baby bump protrudes a little more than usual.

I smile, placing both of my hands on her stomach.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, smiling.

She places both of her hands over mine, that are resting on her bump.

"Better than I was last week." She giggles.

I laugh, kissing her on the lips softly.

"I don't know if you can see a difference, but your baby bump has definitely grown since I last saw you." I say, raising my eyebrows.

I smile down at my hands that are both resting on her still-fairly-small baby bump.

She bites her lip, looking up at me.

"I can definitely tell a difference, believe me. I almost don't fit in my favorite pair of jeans." She rolls her eyes, laughing.

I laugh, kissing her on her forehead gently.

The two of us stand like that for a few moments, before we part.

"Are you hungry?" She asks.

I nod, laughing.

"I should have known. When are you not hungry?" She laughs, rolling her eyes jokingly.

"Never." I reply, giggling.

She laughs, and the two of us head towards the kitchen.

"I was craving pizza last night, and there are a lot of leftovers, if you want that." She shrugs, opening the fridge.

My eyes widen.

"No way, I'm craving pizza!" I say, laughing.

She laughs, pulling the box of pizza out of the fridge.

"You're such a guy, it's hilarious." Abby laughs, as she places a couple slices of pizza on two different plates.

I laugh, as she walks past me towards the microwave, to heat up the pizza.

As she walks past me, I notice that she's wearing leggings, and my eyes find her ass.

Over three months pregnant, and Abigail still has one of the sexiest bodies I've ever seen.

I slap her ass, as she walks past me.

Her ass is tight.

"You still have a tight ass." I say, running my tongue along my upper lip.