So Here It Is...

Bell: Hi! Welcome! Author here! And yeah, this is a Ask and Dare book, FOR OUTLAST! You have so many to ask from. Let's introduce them... First, we got Miles!

Miles: Hey. The name's Miles Upshur. I'm a freelance journalist and ever since being at Mount Massive Asylum, I'm now the new host for the Walrider. FML.

Bell: Heheh... Now that you say that Miles, meet Wally!

Walrider: Hello....

Bell: Then there's Waylon.

Waylon: Hey, I'm Waylon Park. I used to be a software engineer for Murkoff. Until shit went to hell. But I managed to escape-

Miles: With MY jeep...

Waylon: *laughs nervously* Y-Yeah... And I have a wife and two boys.

Bell: Then Richard...

Richard: Hey, buddies! Nice to meet you, I'm Richard Trager... I used to work for Murkoff as a doctor and until... You know... I went to be the best surgeon ever!

Miles: You cut my fingers off...

Richard: Not ALL of them... Heheh...

Bell: Jeremy.

Jeremy: Jeremy Blaire's the name. I am the head of the Murkoff's high-ranking officials, a.k.a. Murkoff Executive.

Richard: He's my best bud.

Jeremy: Yeeaahh...

Bell: Then Chris.

Chris: Little pigs, I'm Chris Walker. I was once a patient at Murkoff. I a ex-military police, as well as having toured Afghanistan several times.

Miles: He also likes to rip people's heads off.

Chris: To contain the Walrider...

Miles: And we all know how that turned out...

Chris: *growls*

Bell: Anyways, next is Eddie.

Eddie: Hello, darlings~! I'm Edward Gluskin. I was a patient at Mount Massive and ever since my treatment, I feel "good as new"! *smiles*

Bell: And ever since the outbreak...

Eddie: Oh yes! And ever since the outbreak, I've been trying to find myself a bride~! But alas! I couldn't! Since they were all sluts, whores, and they would bleed easily!

Waylon: *mutters* Not to mention you string them up and cut their genitals off...

Bell: Yeah... Then there's Frank.

Frank: I'm Frank Manera! And I want your MEAT! *lunges for me, Chris holds him back* MEAT!

Bell: *laughs nervously* So... Then there's Dissociative Dennis. Along with his father, grandpa, and his brother named Timmy.

Dissociative Dennis: H-Hi... I'm D-Dennis... And I w-was a patient a-at Murkoff w-who had Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) or Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)....

DD/Timmy: Hi!

DD/Grandfather: Hello, lil' shits...

DD/Father: Hello! Who wants a hug? *has cleaver behind his back*

Bell: Ahem, no.

DD/Father: Aw...

DD/Grandfather: Dumbass...

DD/Timmy: Ha! He called you a dumbass, Pa!

DD/Father: Shut the hell up, Tim!

Dissociative Dennis: P-Please guys... L-Let Bell f-finish...

Bell: Thank you. Now next we have Andrew.

Andrew: Hey there, I'm Andrew. I work at Murkoff at the Morphengenic Engines. And I like my job. A LOT.

Eddie: *mumbles* Rapist...

Waylon: *mumbles* Ear licking bastard...

Bell: Aaaand I think that's all...?

Eddie: I believe so...

Bell: Okay! So, yeah. You can ask and dare us anything! So please, go right ahead.

Miles: Now what?

Bell: We wait for asks or dares.

Miles: For how long?

Bell: *shrugs* Dunno...

Miles: This is boring...

Bell: That's the point...

Jeremy: If there are going to be any of those whatever they're called, I'll be in my office.

Bell: Doing what?

Jeremy: Sniffing Coke and drinking martinis.

Richard: I'm coming with you.

Chris, Eddie, Waylon, Miles, Frank, & Dissociative Dennis: *sits down with me*

Bell: And the waiting begins...