Prologue

ONCE UPON A TIME, There was a world of peace and kindness. Living there were creatures never discovered by mankind. This was the planet Greenloka. However, there was a darkness accruing. It grew around the planet killing everything. Until nothing was left.

Then a mission was launched from Earth, years ago, to discover what the pulling force in space was. With the rocket, were two men. They crashed into a black hole, sending them to the planet Greenloka. There were metals, creations, and they knew... something had to be living there. Or, at least did. Knowing there was no way of coming home, they started a new population. A population...of robots.

But that was the past...this is the future. Year 2068. Meaning, this mission was launched more than eighty years ago. Earth is still like the world now...but with more population and pollution.

Now, the story begins with a young, sixteen year old girl. Her name is Marley, and she lives with a family of four, counting herself. A brother and a sister. Luke and May. She lives in San Diego, California, running upon the mountains being her daily routine. It was, until one day, a strange boy visits her. Bringing her into the world of science and revenge, and to the planet..... Greenloka.