(Extra chapter)

This does not have to do with anything with the book. I just wanna try something new.
~~~
Dan Howell came home tired as fuck. He just finish grocery shopping, and while grocery shopping he saw a pretty hot fellow.
•(At supermarket)•
"Hi I'm Tyler" The blue hair boy said.
"Hi..umm..I'm Dan" I said shyly.
Is this called cheating?
"You're a pretty cute British boy ey?" Tyler said. I blushed furiously.
"I...have a boyfriend" he said
Tyler raised his eyebrows. But his face remains calm.
"Boohoo,I have a little slut named Troye at home waiting for me to suck his dick" he grinned.
First of all...0-100 real quick. Second of all why would he do this?
"Ima buy you a drink ok?" He asked. I nodded,not realizing what I was doing.
Buzz buzz
It was a call from Phil.
"Hi Phil" I said
"Hi Dan"
"Phil I'll be home...soon"
"When is soon?"
"I don't know? Soon"
"Dan...Come home. Daddy needs you to please him" I can hear Phil grinning. Shit. Suddenly my pants felt uncomfortable. Great a boner,in a supermarket. Out of all places,it was a supermarket
"Fine I'm coming h-" I was cut off buy Tyler
"Dan wanna come with me to the bathroom! Let's do something fun" Tyler said.
"Dan...who was that??" Phil asked sternly
"N-no one" I stuttered.
"Was that you're little boyfriend Dan? Hmm? Tell him that I'll be his replace for today? Ok?" Tyler smiled.
FUCKING BITCH
"DAN COME HOME NOW!!" Phil yelled over the phone. Then he hung up.
"Well wasn't he annoying" Tyler exclaimed.
He stood in front of me and lifted my chin with his finger.
"What'cha gonna do now Dan?" His American accent boomed.
"Go..home" I said. I pushed him away,grabbed the groceries and ran out the supermarket. I can hear footsteps behind me.
"Oh Dan!" Tyler yelled out
"Shit" I cursed under my breath. I dropped all the bags and speeded off.
Unfortunately, he was still following me
"FUCK OFF!!" I screamed out. Tears were about to form, but suddenly I ran into someone. We both fell on the pavement and our bodies collided together,My face hit the jagged floor which caused a kind of deep slice on my right cheek.
"I'm so sorry" I panicked. I tried to get up, but my legs felt numb.
"Watch were you going British boy!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around slowly. All I see is Tyler. With his pastel cotton candy blue hair and black glasses
"Boo" he giggled. I fell backwards right the person's stomach that fell with me. He groaned in pain. Tyler looked over and walked over to him. I blocked his way.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I screamed out. I know Tyler wasn't gonna do anything to him,but oh well.
"No need to protect me....I just need to protect you" the man said. I looked over to him.
Phil
"So is this your boyfriend you were talking about?" Tyler asked. I nodded. Tyler bit his lower lip.
"Well shit...Daddy material, indeed."Tyler smirk evilly.
Phil stood up.
"I know I'm daddy material. But please if you want me, I suggest you should change that personality and your hair. It looks like a smurf shitted on your head" Phil smiled. Tyler looked offended and just stomped away. Phil looked at me.
"What?" I chuckled.
Tears
"Phil what's wrong??" I cried out . He picked me up bridal style. He carried me the whole way until we got home. By the time we got home I was already asleep. He carried my to my room and put me down on the bed.

"I love you Dan. The way you tried to protect me was honestly heart warming. Thanks. Daddy will clean up that cut later,but now I think ima sleep next to you....night,baby boy"

----------------------------
Well that's the end of that!!
I READ A MANGA THAT WAS CALLED BABY BITCH!! DONT READ IT! FUCKING DICKS IN THE BUM EVERYWHERE! THEY DID IT IN A PARK...WITH CHILDREN IN EM!!! THIS YAOI MANGA IS.....EVERYTHING! THEY ALSO DID IT IN FRONT OF A DELIVERY PERSON!!!!
WHAT DA FAQ?!??!?
Oh lord please forgive my sinned soul
Oh and sorry I haven't been updating