Trap - Riku - [ Kingdom Hearts ]

The calm, peaceful scene of destiny island. Its beautifully blue water and tall greenery. You were at peace here, letting your { h / c } locks flow in the subtle sea breeze. That was where you met him, your best friend, Riku. The sliver haired male had walked up on you while being trailed by the spikey haired brunette. At first, you noted, he was quiet and didn't talk very much. That soon changed. With enough time to get to know each other, Riku began to talk more and be a softer type of male. Something about you.. It made him happy to say the least.

"Hey, { Y / n }, Riku!" Sora called out while running up to the pair sitting in the sand.

"Hey, Sora~" You said with a smile. Everything about the hyper keyblade user made you smile. To say, you've had quite the crush on him for years. Almost, if you thought about it, you could say you loved him near desperately.

"Ne.. I was wondering..." He said, his cerulean eyes flicking between the you and Riku, "I wanted to know if you two would like to come with me." He said, giving you a sly wink. Riku scowled and growled under his breath. Before he could even mutter a response, you chirped up.

"Yeah! Where are we going?"

"Eh? Oh, we're going to the shops to look around and hang out. Kairi is going to come too." Your elated look depleted like a balloon that was popped with a pin. Looking over and examining the female, Riku felt a pang of anger, but chose to let you be.

"Oh... Okay, cool." You said with a smile, obviously pretending to hide your disappointment. "Let's go~" You said, getting up and dusting your { favorite color } skirt off. As you walked away with Sora, Riku stayed behind for a moment, a glare squarely directed at Sora, you and your pretending 'smile'.

¤¤¤¤

It had been a couple hours maybe. You and the others had pretty much checked out the entire plaza and were now hanging out by the tall fountain of an angel.

"Wow.. That was amazing.." You said, laughing. Sora nodded in agreement.

"Definitely!" He said smiling brightly, as usual. Riku suddenly got up from sitting next to you, pulling you up with him.

"I need to speak with you. Now. Alone." The way he had growled out the last word set every hair on your body stand on end. Not wanting to make him any more upset, you got up and followed him away. Sora's cerulean gaze following you both, before turning back to Kairi.

¤¤¤

"He doesn't love you."

"Riku...? What are you...?" Your heart started beating extremely fast and you gripped your hands at your side.

"Sora. I know you love him, but well.. You see, he doesn't even remotely like you like that. He never will either. He liked and will always like Kairi. There's nothing to do to change that." Your { e / c } orbs widened at his blunt words.

"I...I..." Your heart hurt. You wanted to prove him wrong, show that your love of brunette was true. How could you though?

"You?"

"Why are you doing this?! Can't you just leave me alone? You're... so cruel..." It was true. Riku didn't like to be this way to since you were like a delicate flower to him. He loved you and would do anything to keep you here with him. But yet.. But yet.. His best.. was never enough. You didn't love him. You loved that forsaken keyblade "hero" out of everyone on this island.

"I'm not lying to you. He doesn't like you." You couldn't take anymore. You turned away and run from him, back to Sora.

¤¤¤

As you came up on the fountain, you wished you hadn't. There he was. Kissing Kairi. On the lips. Your tears blinded your vision and you fell down to your knees. Your heart shattered, and your mind devoid of anything but pain. He was right. He was right... Strong arms wrapped around you and someone planted a small kiss on your cheek.

"See..? I would never lie to you. He however... He led you on.. Making you think he liked you.. { Y / n }, do you see?"

"...I... I...."

"Hm? Don't be in denial and don't even worry. I'll be here for you.. Do you trust yourself in my control?"

"I do.."

"Then... What do you say?"

"...I... Love you..." You choked out inbetween sobs. The sliver haired male smiled, closing a hand over your eyes.

"Good. Then, my darling... You don't need to see anymore of this." He said, swooping you uo and carrying you away.

¤¤¤¤

"Alright. Where's my money?" The female asked, looking at the sliver haired male.

"Hn?"

"I kissed Sora! Where's the money you owe me? You said if I kissed him, you'd pay me!"

"Oh. Right here." The sliver haired male took thirty dollars out of his pocket handing it to Kairi.

"Hpmh. Where is she anyway?"

"{ Y / n }? She's in a room, locked there. She's safe there and she'll stay there. That way, she's away from anything that can hurt her." He explained simply, waving a hand in dismissal.

"What?! That's... You can't lock her up! Tha-" Riku cut her off with a sharp glare.

"Is there a problem."

"N...No."

"Good. Now go the hell away." He said, hissing under his breath. The female complied and ran off. He sighed before turning around and picking up the tray of food in the table. He had been in the process of feeding you, but had gotten interrupted. Taking the tray with one arm, he reached to the doorknob with the key in hand and with a simple movement, he unlocked it. He opened the door with a smile on his face,

"Alright, { Y / n }, time to eat and take your medicine. Eh? 'No'? I'm afraid you've lost that choice."