The girls tortured shrieks; "Mommy! Mommy!" go unnoticed as she chomps her way through the petite human form. The girl was still alive even after both her arms, legs and various parts of her body had been devoured. Tears ran slowly down the child's cheeks as she let out short, pained yelps.

Lana's eyes, now completely devoid of humanity, stare devilishly into the haunted eyes of the disfigured girl. "Mommy's not coming," she whispers softly. Deciding that she had let the girl live for long enough, one elegant hands grips the upturned ponytail of the child and swiftly pulls the head off the deformed body. Her eager fangs meet the soft, innocent skin as she cleaned off the rest of the unknown girl.

"Duì bù qǐ," she whispered again as the accustomed burn of shame flamed in her chest. His eyes flare at her repeated apology and he clenches his fists. His breathing grows laboured and harsh and he looks like he wants to rip her into pieces, slow and deliberately till every inch of her human form is scattered in a heap of flesh and rotting organs.

Finally, he lets out a burdened sigh. "Why do I even bother?" He muttered. "Everything you do, you fuck up. I tell you to go book us a hotel and you kill a child. A human child." His voice slowly increases in volume till he roars, "A fucking human Lana!"

This time she couldn't stop the tears she so painfully held back from flowing. The salty drops transformed quickly into heavy, heaving sobs. Being the ugly crier that she is, hiccups begin to brew in her chest as snot flew down her red nostrils.

The routine sting of his slap quieted her blubbering into hushed snivels. "Always fucking crying." He snarls and she knows that nothing she can do know will quell his anger.

"Always," He grabs her bobbed hair and tugs it till the roots stretch painfully along her scalp. She suppressed a shriek as his grip grows tighter.

"Fucking," he  grunts, twisting the clump of hair causing her to let out a yell. He begins to drag into the shadowed end of the dirt filled alley. She knows what he wants to do.

Her screams grow louder as he pulls her further into the darkness. She could yell till her voice cracked but deep down she knew that it wouldn't make a difference. Nothing would stop Emhyr from getting what he wanted, not even the power of human decency. Her naked thighs began to burn from the edged and rough asphalt. The soft purr of a stray cat sounded from behind a dust bin.  No one was coming for her. No one was going to help her. She was alone.

The minute they reached the hallowed edge of the brick wall, he threw her in such a way that she landed in a vulnerable heap on the floor. Before she could get up, his giant hands reached towards the end of her qipao.

With silent ease he rips the fabric till it stops at the base of her breasts. If she was looking up from his point of view she would be able to see the bruising bite marks he left the last time underneath. His mouth covers her own forcefully and she knows better than to try and squirm. His slimy tongue slips into her slack mouth. His fingers, long and creeping, grip the front of her panties and rips them into two. Suppressing a shiver, he begins to slowly rub her clit.

Stop, stop, stop, she chants in her head to no avail. She closes her eyes as she can't bear another minute of watching this. She silently hopes she looks like she's enjoying it. The rustling and buckling sound of his opening belt causing her to scrunch up her eyes further. Her breathing becomes harsher and louder and only she knows why.

The panic starts out as thin cellophane, something her fingers can pierce breathing holes in. In another minute the panic is a deluge of ice water surrounding every limb, creeping higher until it passes her mouth and nose. That's when the attack becomes absolute, shutting her body down as fast as punching a biochemical reset button.