Chapter 2

I wake up with a pounding in my head. I groan from the bright light hitting my eyes. I blink a couple of times trying to adjust them to the light. When they do adjust I see 5 pairs of eyes staring at me. I jump back in surprise and fall off the bed with a thud. I whimper a little because I landed on my broken ribs. "Oh my god are you ok sweetie" I hear someone ask. I jump up and stumble a little, that's when an arm shot out to hold my waist. I tried to push it away but 4 more pairs of hands appeared trying to keep me from falling. When I finally get my balance back I duck under their arms and run down the stairs of the house and look for a door. After a few turns I see a door that looks like it leads to freedom and try to open it. I start jiggling the handle like a mad man, silently begging the door to open. That's when I hear the pounding of feet. I turn around and see the 5 girls again, I start to back up until I hit the door and realize I am trapped. One of the girls walks forward and I push myself against the door more, begging it to absorb me or disappear, anything. She sees me flipping out and sits down about 5 feet from me. The other girls copy her and scoot up until they're forming a half circle around me. I sink to the ground pull my hood up and wrap my arms around myself trying to be as small as possible. "Hey, it's okay don't be afraid, we won't hurt you" a girl says scooting closer. I just curl up tighter. "Hey, my name is Lauren and these are my friends Dinah, Ally, Normani, and Camila. We were kidnaped to." she says pointing to everyone. They wave as their names are called. I lift my head up more to get a better look at them, but it's sorta hard since I still have a black eye from Calvin when he decided I was breathing to loudly. "What's your name" the girl named Ally asks me. I look down not wanting to speak. "Shit" Dinah screams making me jump up to my feet. "What the hell Dinah you're scaring the poor girl" Camila says. She points to my stomach and the girls gasp. I look down and see the cut is bleeding, I wrap my arms around myself and try to hide the blood. "Hey sweetie come here and let us clean that for you" Normani says sweetly. I vigorously shake my head and whisper "I'm fine", which makes them jump in surprise. Once the shock dies down they try to get me to let them check the cut again. "We just wanna see it sweetie, we won't touch it, promise" Ally says softly walking forward. I shake my head no and try to get through the now broken chain of people. I was almost past them when Ally picks me up and carries me into what I'm guessing is the living room. She's surprisingly strong for being so short. I try to struggle free but she just tightened her grip all while trying not to hurt me. She gently sets me on the couch and all the girls restrain me in some way except for Ally. Lauren sat behind me and gently pulled me back. Camila and Dinah lift my legs up and sit under them. So I'm basically laying on the three of them, and my struggling is useless because they just held me down. Normani sits to my right next to Lauren too keep me from escaping. My struggles are useless and tire me out. Ally walks back in the rooms with a shirt and first aid kit. I can feel everyone's eyes on me and try to curl up but my legs are being held hostage, Lauren grabs my arms that I tried to cover my face with and I yelp in pain because she touched one of my many bruises. Everyone asks if I'm okay and I nod, but I don't think they believe me. Normani asks me what my name is and I whisper "Kyla." Okay Kyla can I clean your wound." "I'm fine" I whisper. "Sweetie, it needs to be cleaned" Lauren says. "I can clean it, I've done it before, it's not th- " I slap my hand over my mouth realizing I said to much. All the girls give me a look saying 'you've cleaned this before, why'. I just wiggle my way out of their hold grab the shirt, first aid kit and start casually speed walking away. "Where do you think your going missy" Lauren says. I turned around to see all of them watching me. "I'm gonna clean my cut" I mumble. "We're gonna come with to help" they all say while getting up. I shake my head no and run into the first bedroom I see and lock the door.