YOU WALK OUT AFTER AN ARGUMENT PART 2

It had been days- maybe weeks since the argument. He had tried to call, and text, he even attempted to visit you where you were staying with a friend.

He had sent multiple bouquets of flowers in attempt to earn forgiveness but, as much as your heart had forgiven him, your body simply not make any movement or gesture to let him know he was forgiven.

"Y/N I swear I can't fit one more bouquet in this apartment, I've run out of vases! I've started using cups full of water to keep them alive." Y/bf/n sighed sitting down next to you as you sat in a very busy Starbucks as you sipped your coffee, "I know you love him! And it's quite clear he loves you too. You have to forgive him, and you have to let him know how you feel. You have to!"

"I love him, oh god, I love him like hell! But this whole thing was my fault, it's embarrassing! I blew it all way out of proportion and now... Now I'm not sure if he'll want me back"

"Oh hell, I want you back." That all-too-familiar voice said from behind you.

You were unsure on how to react. You wanted to quickly drop your cup and slide out of the chair, and race towards him and fall into his warm loving arms. But you were too relieved to even function properly.

Instead you stayed still, hand shaking and tears rolling down your cheeks. Your friend took you drink from you as you swivelled around to face him.

Through your tear filled vision you could see his blurry figure, and the way his blurred and wobbly arms were reaching out towards you. It seemed as though, if they were to catch hold of you, they would hold you forever: they would keep you warm, and safe, and never let you go.

Using all your strength you push yourself from the chair into is arms, crumpling and moulding together like you always used to.

"I love you" you sobbed.

"I love you too" he softly whispered into your hair.

"Don't let me go" you choked out.

"Don't you worry" he said, "I wouldn't even dream of it".

----------
A/N: so sheskindaebony wrote one a while ago and since many of you commented asking for a part 2 she wrote one! This book is also almost at 50k so thank you so much!
~C