Prank wars

Y/N POV:
Joe has been pranking me for the past week. He has covered my room in photos of him, posted a picture of me asleep awkwardly on my Instagram, hacked my twitter, changed my icon to a pic of his arse (which the fans loved) and cut holes in my t-shirt so I looked like Regina George off mean girls. So I think it is time for me to get him back when he will least expect it.

"Joe I bought a new shampoo for you but it's one of those special ones where you put it on when you get in he shower and rinse it off just as you're about to get out." I told him while handing the bottle to him.

~later that night~

Joe went to have his shower while I was playing FIFA with Caspar and Oli. Caspar and Oli both knew about the prank that's going to take place.

30 minutes later Joe was finally finished in the shower, he came upstairs towards us with a red face and bright blue hair. I was trying to hold back my laughter until I saw Caspar and Oli doing the same thing, which made me fall to the floor with tears in my eyes, struggling to breathe with laughter.

"Hello papa smurf" Caspar laughed earning a glare from Joe.

"To be honest I think you look quite hot with blue hair" I said standing up to push back his illuminated hair while biting my lip.

"That's what you get for pranking me all week" I said smirking. "And by the way it's permanent."

That week joes hair was all over the internet.

-----------------------------------

A/N: hey I updated! PARTAYY!!!!

Was this crappy? I feel like it was 😂