"Cheating?!"

Y/N POV:
It was the night of mine and Joe's anniversary, we had been friends for 6 years and then boyfriend and girlfriend for 4 years after that. Tonight we had organised a meal with our friends which included: Zoe, Alfie, Jim, Tanya, Louise, Dan, Phil, Marcus, and Naomi.

After slipping into a black dress, black heels and doing my makeup, I tied my naturally curly hair into a bun because I couldn't be bothered doing anything else with it. After 5 minutes of sorting my hair into a messy bun, I grabbed my clutch and went to meet Joe at the door since he was ready 10 minutes ago.

Joe has been acting weird lately, but so has everyone else. He keeps disappearing and when he is home he's really quiet. I'd ask him where he had been but he would just say he's been to a meeting.

On the way to the meal we were sat in the car in silence so I decided to break it.
"Joe.." I trailed off.
"Y/N.." Joe copied.
"Joe, you've been acting weird lately and we've hardly spoken you're always quiet or on your phone. Please be honest with me. Are you cheating on me?" I trailed of not noticing that I had began to cry.
"Cheating?!" Joe nearly choked. "Y/N I would never cheat on you, if I ever did I would shoot myself for being such an idiot. You are an amazing and I don't know why anyone would want to do that to such a beautiful person like you." By the time Joe ha finished we had reached the restaurant where everyone was already waiting for us which is unusual because we're always the first of our 'group' to be anywhere.

After eating our meals, Joe wet to the bathroom but was gone for 15 minutes. However, as I went to get up to go see where he was, I was interrupted by the familiar voice of my boyfriend on the stage... Singing?!

"When I was younger I saw my daddy cry
And curse at the wind.
He broke his own heart and I watched
As he tried to reassemble it.

And my momma swore
That she would never let herself forget.
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

But darling,
You are the only exception.

Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone.
Or keep a straight face.

And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now I have sworn to myself
That I'm content with loneliness.

Because none of it was ever worth the risk.

Well you are the only exception.
You are the only exception.

I've got a tight grip on reality,
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here.
I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up.
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.
Oh-oh-oh-ohhh.

You are the only exception,

And I'm on my way to believing.
Oh, and I'm on my way to believing." He sang beautifully leaving me in a mess of tears as he knew that was one of my favourite songs.
"Y/N there was a reason why I was going to a lot of meetings this week. They weren't actually meetings, I met with your parents to ask them for your hand in marriage. At first they said no but then they started to laugh and then said 'of course'. I also went to get this," Joe Said pulling out a small box and getting on one knee as my eyes started to water more as I was already still overwhelmed with his performance. "Y/F/N will you do me the honour of becoming Mrs Sugg?"
"Yes!" I managed to say before I jumped towards him and engulfed him in a hug as he gave me a long, passionate kiss on the lips.

That was one of the best days of my life.

--------------------------------
A/N: this sucked. I'm sorry.
I'm procrastinating from doing homework. I will update more soon.