We See You

I can't remember if I screamed when I saw this or not. Pretty sure I did though.

At this time, Louis was talking, so if you were actually paying attention to Louis and watching him speak like a respectful person would normally do, you would not have noticed this

At this time, Louis was talking, so if you were actually paying attention to Louis and watching him speak like a respectful person would normally do, you would not have noticed this. Zayn is a respectful person. Harry and I are not. We are Zarry people.

You couldn't really tell what was going on at first because it looked like a normal interview and really... that is the way it was supposed to be. Because I'm pretty sure Harry didn't intend for us to see. But Zayn messed everything up when he exposed him.

It looks like Harry was touching Zayn's side or pulling at his clothes or something. But whatever it was, Zayn wasn't having any of it. Actually, that might be a lie. The smile on his face sends me mixed messages. But why does Zayn lean closer and put his elbow in Harry's lap? Hmm.

Now here's the part where I screamed. Whenever Zayn went to push his hand down and get him to stop touching him, did you see what Harry did? If you did, you saw what I saw and you saw him reach for Zayn's hand back like he wanted to hold it. Why would Harry do that. 😳

*

See now I regret publishing this book because I am going to end up believing they were real. I still have mixed emotions, but I haven't made up my mind completely. I think I'm more fond of the idea, based on the things I have seen.