Start Here

If I'm really going to have a whole book dedicated to WHY I ship Zarry, then it only makes sense to add the video that started it all, right?

A little bit of embarrassing honesty first, (and yes I said embarrassing. Come at me bro)... I actually came here for Larry the first time I ever saw this video.

*******

Anyway, here's the interview part.

Int: "What are the best things about being in the boy band?"

Liam: *rambles on about it being like school and some other stuff.*

Z: "We're just really lucky to kind of have that cause we just have a lot of fun with each other. It's great."

H: "I like girls."

Int: "Is that relevant?"

H: "The question was what was the best part about being in the boy band."

Int: "Oh the girls?"

H: "Yeah."

Z: *turns to Harry * "You've changed. I said you and you said girls."

*******

Want to know what's funny? The whole point of going to this video was to see Louis's reaction for when Harry said, "I like girls." I'll admit it was funny. But it didn't come across as an important Larry moment to me that people made it out to be. On the other hand... I was just getting to know all the names of everyone in the band, (cause I wasn't yet in the fandom) and I thought wait a second... this video looks way more like a Zarry moment, than a Larry moment because

A- Zayn seemed the most hurt and bothered/offended by Harry's comment. Everyone one else was just more surprised.

B- Right after Harry said that, Zayn was desperately trying to scoot his chair over. (LOL) But Zayn... I don't think that chair is gonna get any closer to Harry. Stop trying to move it. It won't change his comment.

C- Harry really did mean to say that Zayn was a bad point. But only as a joke, evident in the smile he gave Zayn when he said it. So it wasn't at the "completely" wrong time like Liam thought. But he did kindly retract his statement for us and let us know that he wasn't one of the bad points. How sweet.

Is that considered tinhatting?

Damn... probably.