Kuroko Is Sick?! (A Kuroko no Basuke Drabble)

It is one beautiful Teusday morning for everyone in Seirin. The birds chirping, the sound of sizzling toast, everything seems so perfect...except for someone, Kuroko Tetsumi, she is now standing in the gates of Seirin High wearing Kuroko's school uniform. 'Why am I here again?' she thought 

FLASHBACK

"Tetsumi." Kuroko called 

"Yes nii-chan?"

 "Go to my school and pretend to be me." 

"Huh? Why?"

 "Because your brother is sick and can't go to school today." Kuroko smirked evilly (?)

 "And if I said no?"

 "Then I'll have no choice but to cook you alive." he said as a dark (?) aura emits from Kuroko and Tetsumi can't help but to gulp and say yes.

FLASHBACK END

-=TETSUMI'S POV=-

Oh yeah he said he'll cook me alive if I don't agree with him. I'm Kuroko Tetsumi a third year middle school student, I'm Kuroko Tetsuya's younger sister, yes he's a little violent... alright he turns completely violent when he's sick, and now he requested me to attend his school and pretend to be him. 

I'm lost into my thoughts when someone bumped me.

 "Huh? I thought I bumped into someone?" a voice that most likely belongs to a male said he looked down and spotted me. 

"AH! Kuroko when did you get here?" A boy with black hair and glasses said. 

Oh fudge now what do I do?! Gulp okay here goes nothing!

 "I'm right here from the start." I said trying my best to copy my brother's voice and expressionless face.

 "Right. Oi, Kuroko go to practice, okay?" He said as he started to walk away from me.

 "Yes." I replied and he waved his hand.

I walked inside the building and stopped dead in my tracks. Wait where in the love of Newton is nii-chan's classroom. (She is reffering to Isaac Newton.) Then someone grabbed my head but didn't bother to flinch, remember you're impersonating Kuroko Tetsuya one wrong move and you're dead. 

"Oi Kuroko classroom's that way." A tall guy that is the same height as Ao-kun grabbed my head, have a mix of brown and red for his hair and split eyebrows? Pft. Tetsumi one wrong move and you're dead!

 "I'm just strolling around the campus." I said with my poker face.

 "Tch." he walked and I followed him.

When we arrived at the classroom he seated at the desk second at the back and I was there standing.

 "Oi aren't you going to sit?" Wait in this kind of situation he'll use this person's name, but the problem is I don't know his name.

 Think, think, think! Aha! 

"Sorry I was hit by a ball yesterday and had a concusion, I forgot where I sit and your name." I replied yup this excuse is lame but I can't think any uh.... decent excuses.

 "Seriously you sit infront of me and my name is Kagami Taiga, dumb ass." he replied.

 "Thank you, Kagami-kun." and I seated at the desk behind him. Is he and idiot?! He should have found out that something's definitely fishy! But I guess I have some advantages in this huh?

~~~~MEANWHILE AT THE KUROKO RESIDENCES~~~~

-=GENERAL'S POV=-

"Ne, ne Akashicch are we there yet?" a certain blond asked for the ninth time.