Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Afterward they laid together; Dean sat up against the headboard while Mackenzie laid across his chest. “Are you ok?” he asked while running his fingers through her hair. It was past midnight, he could see the dark blanket of sky through the opening of the curtains beside him. He felt content and whole. It hadn’t just been sex between them; there were too many emotions for it to solely be a physical act. For the first time in his life he understood the term making love.  

She bit down on his stomach. “Stop asking me that or I will never sleep with you again.”

He chuckled. “No need to be harsh.”

She glanced up into his eyes. “For the last time yes I am ok, no you didn’t hurt me and no I don’t regret it.” she sounded annoyed with him but her eyes said different, she looked happy and openly honest. There were no secrets between them any longer.

“Sue me for caring.”

“Oh shut up.” Mac lowered her mouth back to his chest.

He wanted nothing more then to go another round with her, her body had been like heaven but he knew she wasn’t ready for that yet. The first time had hurt, it scared him when she winced in pain and she needed more time to heal.

He moved down the bed putting them face to face, he kept his arm wrapped around her. “You’re going to send me to an early grave.”

“I have always said I’m going to kill you.” She kissed him fast on the mouth and turned over to her side of the bed. “Let’s go to sleep.”

Dean planted a kiss on the nape of her neck. “Goodnight.”

Mac was the first to wake up around eight o’clock that morning. Careful not to wake Dean up, she crawled out of bed then pulled on her underwear and grabbed his shirt being as it was the quickest and most comfortable thing she could grab off the floor. They might have been intimate and happy with each other but she wasn’t itching to walk around naked in front of him.

After washing up in the bathroom she went to the kitchen in search of something filling. She went to bed a little hungry and after everything they did she was starving. She reheated some leftovers from dinner and sat at the kitchen nook to enjoy them.

With all the ruckus she had made and the smell of the food in the air it didn’t surprise Mackenzie when she felt Dean’s arms wrap around her from behind. “Hi.”

“Hi.” His hands weren’t holding back anymore, they moved up her thighs and under the shirt. “What time did my mom say they’d be here?”

“Around eleven.” She looked up at his face. “I’m trying to eat.”

“So am I.” he flashed a radiantly seductive smile.

A rush of heat flashed through her body and left her tingly all over. It didn’t take long for her to become addicted to his sexual ways especially when his hands knew just where to go. But her pride didn’t want him knowing that. They may be married and having sex but she still couldn’t let Dean Chandler win. “I’m not here to be your sex slave.” She moved out from under his hands. “Be a normal human being and have some breakfast.”

He smirked. “Ok.”

Mac knew him well enough to know that wasn’t the end of it, that one word answer was loaded with mischief. She used the free moment she had and continued with her food. Her mouth enjoyed the food but her eyes kept themselves glued to Dean’s near naked form as he moved around the kitchen. The tension was building in the room ready to burst at any second. She decided to break the silence. “What do you want to do later?” it was Saturday and they both had the day off from school and work because of the wedding.

Dean turned around and leaned into the counter behind him, crossing his arms over his bare chest. “What I want to do? That’s easy I want to stay naked in bed with you all day but what we can do? I don’t know.” His green eyes continued to dance with impure thoughts.

Mac set her fork down; she couldn’t eat with her heart racing. Damn him. “Maybe we can ask Megan.”

“Maybe.”

She had thought the chase was half the attraction and once they were together it would die down or at least become bearable. She had been wrong. If anything he made her heart race more, he made her want more and deepened every feeling she had before. There were a lot of things happening but the one she didn’t like was the lack of control of her own body.

Mentally chastising herself Mac decided to suck it up. She got up from her seat to get rid of the almost empty plate. Dean didn’t make a move to get out of her way; he stood there with his eyes dark and sensual as she laid the plate in the sink.  

“Are you done?” he whispered.

Mac looked up into his eyes and realized they needed a plan. “I have to get bored of you so things could go back to normal. Whatever the hell that means.” She reached up and kissed him.

Dean wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her the short distance to in front of the refrigerator. His mouth probed urgently at hers while his hands moved under her shirt and gripped her panties.

Mac’s chest tightened, she wasn’t used to sex in a bed let alone ready to do it standing up in the kitchen! She didn’t want to tell him to stop, she didn’t want him to stop kissing her and touching her. “Oh god.” She gasped and grabbed his shoulders as he moved inside of her. “You are so good at this.” She hadn’t noticed when he wrapped her legs around his middle.

He laughed and grazed her shoulder with his teeth. “You don’t have anything to compare it to.”

“You’re right…I should go sleep with someone else….to make sure.” Her voice came out rushed and breathless.

The orgasm hit and they both ended up on the floor.

After a several minutes to recover Dean stood and helped her do the same. “We’re not done.” He dragged her off to the shower next.

By the time The Chandlers arrived with Megan, Mac and Dean were fully dressed and waiting in the living room. Dean went to say his goodbyes to his parents while Mac helped Megan unpack. “Did you have fun?” she asked the little girl.

Megan nodded with excitement. “We had blueberry pancakes then went to a park where we saw animals.”

“Yeah? What was your favorite?” Mac emptied the back pack and put the dirty clothes off to the side.

“A  zebra. I have a question.” Her voice turned serious and hesitant.

Mackenzie dropped her task and went to kneel in front of Megan at the bed. “What is it?”

“You and daddy are married like Kelly’s mommy and daddy?”

“Yes.” Mac answered unsure where this was going; she normally had a good grab on how Megan’s mind worked.

“Can I call you mommy now?”

Mac gasped softly, that she did not except or the warm emotion that surrounded her heart. “Oh honey…” she didn’t know what to say.

Megan looked up toward the door. “Can I?”

Mac turned around and saw Dean stranding at the door, it looked like he had been there for awhile and didn’t mind his daughter’s request. “It’s up to Mackenzie.” He answered.

Mac turned back to the curious anxious green eyes in front of her. “Munchkin you can call me whatever you want.”

A big smile broke out on Megan’s face; she jumped into Mac’s arms. “I’m happy you married daddy.”