❀ Keeping things to yourself

Nowadays, it seems tough for people to keep their opinions to themselves. Whether it would be about something current, about someone or something they like or dislike, whatever the issue may be. 

There is nothing wrong with having an opinion, freedom of speech, right? However, you should not use that as an excuse to be rude and bring other people down, because you do not see whatever it may be acceptable in your perspective. Sometimes, keeping your opinions to yourself is the best thing to do, to avoid conflicts and making other people upset.

If you are judging, criticizing and hating on someone for something, just imagine how it would be like if you were in that person's shoes.

You are allowed to talk to whoever you want about how you feel about someone or something, but publicizing it will not things better. Yes, you got your point and opinion out, but that does not make you any better of a person than the person you are slandering. It actually shows what a coward and attention seeker you are by doing this, when you could be mature and settle your disapproval through conversations with the person you dislike.

It is sad, since many of you would rather publicly diss the person you dislike for the sake of your pride and attention; it shows the maturity levels that you possess. 

I am sorry to say that some of you lack the ability to learn and grow, to move on, to forgive and forget. I wish you people the best in your future, continuing to hurt others for the sake of your own insecurities. 

❀ - ❀