❀ Growing Up

To me, it seems that on this website, people lack the ability to learn to grow up and act mature. I understand that most of you are around the age of 12 to 16 years old, but your attitude and actions speaks for itself. All I see are a bunch of 4 or 6 year olds crying and whining, doing things they shouldn't be doing on the internet.

Do your parents even know half of the shit you say or do on this website? It's disappointing to know that a website that is made for reading and writing is slowly turning into a website made to hate on each other.

Learn to grow up or hop off on this website, nobody wants to deal with such childish bullshit. Take your attitude and issues somewhere else, maybe to a website that is made just for annoying and irritating people like you children. 

Honestly, if only your parents could see the type of stuff half of you say or do. I hope to expect some sort of punishment, maybe taking your phones and laptops away. You don't deserve to reproduce on the internet, without people like you, I could see the internet being a better place for everyone else who had the brain and ability to control their tantrums and bad mouths. 

Yet, all of you are wondering why people are leaving Wattpad? Especially your favorite authors? 

It's most likely because they can handle your childish shit anymore and out looking for people who can handle issues and controversies like proper adults.

❀ - ❀