Valerie meeting the Creepypasta crew!

~~Valerie’s POV~~ (second chapter)

Jeff and I had just gone killing and it felt sooo good to finally kill again! So Jeff and I were just walking in the streets talking and messing around, being a happy family that got back together ^.^ >:D while we were walking we noticed something farther down the street, I wonder what?

~~Liu's POV~~

I was walking down the street when I saw two people walking down the street in front of me, I wonder why they're out at night? *evil grin* I didn't really want to run so I just kept walking and walking until we were almost in front of each other. the first thing I noticed was Jeff, with some girl! Oh no! What if it's a fangirl! if you have fangirl you shouldn't date a fangirl! Why? because if they start to fan over something else then they'll leave you for them! well, if what you fan over is true  that is! "oh no Jeff! why are you dating a fan girl! Why!? you should no not to date a fan girl! why ju-" the girl grabbed me by the shoulders, hmm. she looks familiar! "hey, you look familiar" she rolled her eyes. "I'm Va-ler-ie! your used to be adopted sister!" she told me. Valerie! but... why is she with Jeff "wat?"

(fun fact! Liu actually still likes Jeff, his brother! I think...)

Sorry, it’s so short! I just kind of couldn’t think of anything really. So… I’ll update soon! I’ll just need some comments and votes. The next chapter will probably be longer.