Fairy Tail OC

Meet Light Boulder, my OC for Fairy Tail! Here's the whole story:

Age: 25
Power: Rocks (I made this one up. She can do anything involving rocks, like making a rock cage or smashing someone with a mountain!)
Outside Personality: Pessimistic (negative) when upset, ambitious, a little mental, confusing, tough, careless, evil.
Inside Personality: Kind, depressed, homesick, creative, desperate, revengeful, loving, caring, trustworthy, honest.
Background: When Light was younger, she met Grey. Grey had been heading towards Fairy Tail for a new mentor. She helped Grey around in a nearby village to get there and very quickly fell in love with him. Her parents, unfortunately, didn't want her to get near him because they were part of a dark guild and Grey was joining Fairy Tail. Light had to leave Grey behind, and one day years later, when her parents died, she saw a familiar face. Grey. Grey had murdered her parents and Light was heartbroken. Filled with an ambition for revenge, she joined her parents' old dark guild and became incredibly powerful in rock magic. She trapped Grey one day and almost killed him when Grey promised to make it up to her if she didn't hurt him. Grey let Light join Fairy Tail, and soon enough she became a member. She was still known for having some ambition, but she was mostly a good person. She moved on from Grey and lived happily as a Fairy Tail member.
The drawing above is of her when she was still in the dark guild, by the way! I'll make a Fairy Tail one soon enough!
Hope you guys like the drawing and everything else! Peace out!