Random OC

This is a random OC I made cuz I was bored and this is what I do when I'm bored. XD

Katherine Kiga-Rumi:

Age: 15

Family: Dad (Carter Rumi), Mom (Yana Kiga), Sister (Elizabeth Rumi)

Life Story: Katherine is a Japanese high schooler who's father recently died. Her mother started online dating a man who lived in America, and just like that, Katherine moved into her new home with her new father and her new sister. Elizabeth isn't the very best person in the world, she's 18, does drugs, skips school, and is dating around 5 different guys. Katherine's new dad isn't the best either, he's very overprotective of Katherine because he didn't want her to end up like Elizabeth. At school, Katherine makes two friends named Sundara and Cassie, who are twins (I could draw them sometime if you want) who are really nice and funny, they're the just typical friends we all have (unless you're #ForeverAlone). She also meets this other Japanese guy in her school, who is also her neighbor, named Ashton who ends up becoming her boyfriend. Her father begins to physically abuse her and her mother because they're Japanese (racist much?). Her mom advises her to run away, so she runs away and lives with Sundara and Cassie. Her boyfriend spies for her at their old house to make sure that Katherine's mom is alive and safe.

Personality: Romantic, Trusting, Smart, Social, and Protective (but not like Yandere protective)