Chapter 3

((Y/n)'s POV)
"Oh shit!! Thirty minutes until I'm supposed to meet up with Envy..!" I hissed as I got dressed. Meeting up with a homunculus was probably a bad idea, but I had a feeling that Envy was different. Besides, if he wanted to kill me or something, he would've done it in the alley...right? Once I was dressed, I grabbed whatever I needed and ran outside. Envy was standing not too far from my apartment, so I approached him and smiled. "Good morning!" I exclaimed. Envy glanced down at me, a light shade of pink dusting his cheeks. Weird...

(Envy's POV)
I stood outside near (y/n)'s apartment and waited for her. When she finally approached me, I felt my face heating up. What's wrong with my face?? I thought, placing a hand on my cheek. (Y/n) smiled at me and said, "Good morning!" She was looking at my face, then she giggled. "Your face is turning pink." she chuckled. I rolled my eyes and changed my appearance. My hair was short and brown, and I was wearing normal human male clothing. (Y/n) watched in amazement as I quickly shifted from my form to another.

(3rd Person)
(Y/n) watched as Envy went from his form to a male brunette. "That was so cool!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly. He rolled his eyes again and began walking. "C'mon, I don't have a lot of free time today." he mumbled. (Y/n) nodded and caught up to him. They began talking about whatever they could think of, which happened to be State Alchemists. "I heard that you're a skilled alchemist...why won't you become a State Alchemist?" Envy asked. The girl shrugged. "I'm not dumb...why would I want to be a dog of the military?" she sighed, running her hand through her (h/c) hair. He nodded a little as they arrived at a small café. When they walked inside, Envy froze where he was. (Y/n) took notice and looked back at him. "What's wrong En-" "Shh!! Don't call me that..!" he whisper-yelled. She nodded and thought for a moment. "What's wrong....Zach?" she asked, changing his name. Envy cringed, obviously not liking the idea of using a human name. "The Fullmetal Pipsqueak is here..." he muttered, pointing to a short blonde boy.

(Y/n) tilted her head slightly. "Who's that?" she asked. Envy sighed and explained who the boy was. "Ohh, he's a State Alchemist..." she said. The boy glanced back at the two of them, a bit irritated. "What about State Alchemists?" he questioned. The (h/c) haired girl jumped slightly and looked at the blonde. "I-It's nothing..!" she stammered, smiling nervously. The boy looked at Envy and stood up, walking over to them. He looked at his violet eyes and growled. "What's with the disguise, Envy?" the boy asked. Envy grabbed (y/n)'s hand and bolted out of the café. The blonde trapped them in an alley and glared at Envy. (Y/n) looked at the boy and asked, "Who are you..?" "Edward Elric, State Alchemist." he replied, transmuting his automail arm into a blade. Envy's arm turned into a blade as well, getting ready to lunge at Edward.

"Why are you chasing Envy?" she asked, confused. Edward sighed and shook his head. "You're seriously following this guy around, not knowing how dangerous he is?" he questioned. (Y/n) shook her head and glared at him. "I know exactly how dangerous homunculi are." she answered. Envy sighed, gently pushing (y/n) to the side. "Enough talk, let's fight, pipsqueak." he chuckled. Edward growled and charged at Envy. "I'M NOT SHORT!!!!"

I guess this is a good place to end this chapter! Do y'all think I should do FMAB x Reader one-shots? I might, but I dunno yet...anyway, thanks for reading!!