Chapter 1

The girl with the (h/l) (h/c) hair had an air of mystery to her. You'd never know what she was doing or where she was going. Her alchemical skills were phenomenal, yet she refused to become a State Alchemist. That's what Envy found so intriguing about the mysterious female. You see, Envy was ordered by Lust to watch this troublesome girl due to her knowledge on the homunculi. If she learned too much, he was to eradicate her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here you are, Miss (y/n)!" the shopkeeper said, handing the girl her bag. The (e/c) eyed girl bowed slightly and walked off. In her bag were a few books on homunculi and alchemy. She was very interested in both subjects, so she decided to look into them a bit more. On her way home, she ran into a strange looking male. Both of them fell to the ground, causing (y/n) to drop her books. "O-Oh, I'm sorry..!" she stammered, grabbing her books. As she was reaching for one, the boy grabbed it and looked at the cover. "I wouldn't read too much into this." he suggested, tossing her the book. She caught it and saw that it was one of the homunculi books. "Why?" she asked, standing up. The boy stood up as well, a large grin across his face. "Curiosity killed the cat." he chuckled, walking past her. Before she spoke another word, he was gone. (Y/n) looked over her shoulder, a bit confused. Who was he? she thought, walking towards her house. An image of the boy appeared in her mind, and she gasped. He had an Ouroboros tattoo on his leg..!

Hello!! Thank you so much for reading my new story! I hope y'all enjoyed, and I'll be updating soon! Ciao~!