"Congrats, OMG!!.. I can't believe you guys keep this a secret from us." Jen shriek hugging Lydia.

"Well, It's not like were keeping this a secret from you guys even I was surprised when they announce our engagement, I mean.... Do you know this Mr Alston Sichihiro!? Lydia said still can't believe that they were engage not just in front of a thousand people but to the whole world.

"No. Even I was shocked I thought were only celebrating the business partner between our family, but it turned out it was bigger than that. Why? Do you hate the idea of getting engage to me?" Alvin said looking at Lydia.

"No, it's not that I was just surprised, But I am happy to have get engage to you, why would our parents keep this from us." Looking at their parents who was walking towards them.

"Sorry for the surprised guys but I really want you Lydia to be a part of my family and you know that I  have always wanted a daughter and when I heard that your dating with my arrogant son I was really happy that he choose you ofcorse, I won't let this pass so we wanted you guys to get engage and well ofcorse your not getting married straight away, we will wait until you graduated. Welcome to our family Lydia." Mrs Sachihiro said hugging Lydia tightly. "And you Alston better be good and I won't let any other girl beside Lydia you understood?"

Everyone laughed and was really happy.

"Seriously darling you just wanted this to happened because you heard that the two of them were sleeping on the same room now and then." Mr Sachihiro said laughing. "That's right you two can stay in one of the house beach that we own, we actually named that after the both of you."

"I am really happy about all of this but, I am the president of your school Tito Sid and I don't think we are allowed to stay in the same house." Lydia said looking at her dad.

"Come on Lydia, everyone know that you two are engage and so It is alright, beside people know that when your in a higher status you can get married at even 16 years old and your already 17 and 10 months to have your 18th birthday party so it's alright." Mr Barnes Kachina said looking at her daughter that was gonna cry.

"I understand dad, thank you. I love you dad." Lydia said finally gave in and hug her dad.

"I love you too, princess." Mr Kachina said.

Lydia and Alston was immediately moved to their new house as a partner (fiance), so since then they were always together going to school or even going home, Alston was driving the car everyday and ofcorse he was happy that it ended like this because he will be able to look after her 24/7 everyday since he was worried about the incident that happened to Lydia's office during their vacation in Japan. After a week of living together, they were getting use for everything, one morning Lydia needed to go early in school to have the student council meeting. On her way to school, there is a car driving so fast and bump on her car so she lost control of the steering wheel and crashed on the tree and was immediately sent to the hospital.

"Hello? Yes? What? Which hospital?" Alston hurriedly standing up and getting change. 

On the way to the hospital he called Lydia's dad and your probably wondering why only her dad because when she was little her mom died on a disease so now she's left with only her dad who loved her very much. Everyone was also worried so they all went to the hospital and by the time they got there they saw a lot of police, detectives.