Chapter 2: Queenka vs. Queenka?

Start from the beginning

---

-Jimin's Point of View:

-Next day..

"Now everyone listen!" I shouted as i jumped up on the stage, the teacher won't mind it and they're not here since it's our freetime /smirk/ , and by the way, we're on the gym, but not all of us, so we're not that crowded.

"So about the issue i posted. I knew that this girl (Takes out the mask and lifts it up) is around." I smirked and i checked everyone's reaction. Bingo!

"And, i'm having a suspicion on you, (Points the girl, the one is hani,) ...and.."

-Seulgi's Point of view:

"And i'm having sa suspicion on you, and...." Jimin spoked and turned his eyes on me. I gulped while my eyes got widened at a second. 'Couldn't it be..'

"Yes, on you, seulgi-yah. Although everyone thinks it's impossible, but my finger lays on you, so.. I'm watching you two" He smirked and jumped off the stage then walking away.

"Is he a frog? He keeps on jumping ey" Taeyeon unnie raised an eyebrow on him.

"But seriously, how..h-how does he gets a suspicion on me, like, is he a wizard or something? I'm getting nervous here.." I mumbled but enough for them to hear. Yes, i'm in the middle of my bestfriends.

"I think he got it from the reactions, look, while everyone is gossiping in there, and you were like rubbing your fingers together, and it does looks suspicious tho" Taeyeon sighed.

"You know, just don't talk to him, that will do" Junior adds. "Why not? He need a clue! And besides, he's making an effort just to find her!" Taeyeon glared at him. I facepalmed and was about to stop them but.. "Then you want her to caught!?" Junior accidentaly shouted making our school mates have his attention, and dang, also the bangtan members. I bite my lowerlip while closing my eyes, slowly fidgeting my fingers hoping that they won't mind junior but no.

Then I heard a steps walking towards us. I saw junior in a big sigh while glaring to someone on my back. I swear, i already knew who is it.

"Hey!" I heard Park jimin. There he is. "Y-yes? What do you want?" Taeyeon tried to act normal but in her mind she's already beating junior.

"I just thought you're topic seems interesting, so after i shouted in there, and you were like arguing something for being caught.." He smirked while looking at me. "Oh please, haha don't assume something connected from what is your issue earlier, we're not interested on that" Junior said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh really? But i can't trust anyone, but you know seulgi-sshi, i'm getting interested on you more.." He turned his eyes from me and touched my hair, making junior stood up and slaps his hand away from me. "Don't dare to touch her" Junior glared at him. "Yah junior-ah!" Taeyeon stood up also and shouted at junior. I automaticaly stood up also because it's uncomfortable when someone fighting in front of you while you only sit there and watch right?

I looked around and saw our schoolmates starts to gossip again. "Woa, easy bro, i'm not doing anything wrong" Jimin fake smiled but immediately washed away when he stares at me. He walked beside me and leans to whisper on me. "whoever you are, you know you can't escape on me, right?" Jimin whispered on me then after walks away with his members. But the youngest stopped and bowed at me. "I'm sorry noona" He flashed me a cute smile then running to his hyungs. That boy seriously can catch some by the way he smile.

"What did he tell you!?" Taeyeon rushed to sit beside me. "He j-just said that i can't escape.." I said silently. I heard junior groaned in frustration while messing his hair. "I don't know anymore!" he sighed.

"Ohhh Kang seulgi! Daebak.. Are you happy now?" I heard someone shouted in a sarcastic tone while clapping. We turn our heads to see where that came from. It's from the lion. It's Krystal lee with her cubs.

I heard taeyeon chuckled, I think i knew what's gonna happen next. "Pfft, yah, are you a seal? Oh, but you're a lion right? Ohhh, that can be make you a sea lion then?" Taeyeon answered back in a sarcastic tone too. Yep, she is taeyeon unnie, she has an ability to transform into a monster when it comes to defending me.

We heard the students laugh at her sudden answer. "I'm not talking to you btch!" Krys shouted. "What!? Btch? Me? You are the one! You can't respect your senior! So explain why am i the btch in here!?" Taeyeon said while her tone is getting higher.

"Because you're butting on something where you don't have to butt in!" She shouted back while walking towards to taeyeon. 'Oh no, This can't be go furter on this anymore'

"Because she is my bestfriend! And you don't have one. Why? Because you don't know what is the difference of 'defending' and 'butting in' ! Can't you see i'm defending her? Butting in is something like only getting into a argues like you, oh my bad, like this two beside you. Tch, i pity you so much, i'm sure you didn't experience like this from your friends right? You just bringing a trash surrounding on you" Taeyeon smirked on her. And then the gym room got noisy because of her speech. I can't believe the two queenkas are fighting because of me.

"Hey hey, ladies what's happening in here?" We heard someone spoked. OhmyGod. It's Byun Baekhyun, the another Kingka and did i tell you already? He is the grandson of the owner of this school. Byun's arts academy. (lol just pretend)

"Please stop this krystal, and taeyeon sunbae, i just don't want a scandal spread on our school" He flashed a smile on taeyeon but not on krystal? What's wrong with him?

I looked at taeyeon and i saw her blushed. My eyes got widened and about to laugh hard because of her reaction but junior covered my mouth while biting his lowerlip to prevent from laughing so hard too. Aigoo, this is the first time we saw taeyeon unnie like that so bear with us 😂

------

PREVIEW: "We're doomed! How can you got bully by something like that?" He sighed. "But what we're gonna do? We can't open this door!" I whined.

--------

Chapter 2 complete! ^^