Chapter 1

* So a new journey begins for Kavi & Tidam. Will it be a smooth road or one full of potholes? *

________________________________

"Home Sweet Home." Avi says as they pull into the driveway of their home after a two week get away.

"Yea." Tim says sarcastically.

"What, Timbo? You're not happy to be home?" Avi chuckles.

"Oh the home is great. It's just, what kind of crap is awaiting us since we're back." Tim says as he gets out of the car, stretching his back.

"It did feel kind of like the weight on my shoulders got heavier the closer we got." Adam says, helping Avi with the suit cases.

"Come on guys. Maybe it won't be that bad. But what ever obstacles we face, the four of us will face them together, alright? Kirstie says, rubbing Tim and Adam on their arms.

"Sure thing, coach." Adam laughs as Kirstie puts her hands on her hips and glares up at him.

"Besides, no one knows we're home. So we'll just continue our vacation, only at home." Avi smiles. "We'll even hide the car in the garage." He adds with a chuckle.

They walk inside the house and drop all the suit cases in the entrance hall. Avi goes back out to move the car to a good hiding place. He comes back in to find Kirstie, Tim and Adam sitting on the couch. All three had removed their shoes and had their feet propped up on the coffee table.

Avi chuckles at how exhausted the three looked.

"Is this as far as y'all got?" Avi laughed.

"We're still on vacation." Adam mumbles with his head laying on Tim's shoulder.

"Why do you feel more exhausted when you come off of a vacation than you do before you on one?" Tim ask, with his head laying over on Adam's.

"Because you try to cram so much into just a few days." Kirstie says with her head resting on Tim's arm.

"Y'all are pathetic." Avi laughs sitting down next to his girlfriend.

"Just wait, now that you've sat, it will hit you." Tim says closing his eyes.

"What will?" Avi ask.

"Exhaustion." Kirstie answers with a slight giggle.

"In 3." Adam says.

"2" Tim adds.

"1" Kirstie says as she glances around at Avi.

Avi breaths out an exhausted breath and drops his head back on the back of the couch.

"Bingo." Tim says in a low chuckle.

"Screw you, Timbo." Avi laughs.

"Tomorrow is suppose to be a beautiful day. Why don't we go to the beach?" Kirstie suggest, laying her head on Avi's shoulder.

"That sounds fun, what do you guys think?" Avi ask as he glances around at Tim.

"I think Adam's already asleep. So I'll answer for the both of us. Sounds good." Tim smiles.

"You guys are so cute together." Kirstie giggles.

Tim opens his eyes and cuts his eyes around at her. "We're working on it."

"Have y'all had sex yet?" Avi ask with a smirk, only to be smacked in the chest by Kirstie.

"Uh, no." Tim answers softly as he blushes a bit.

"Really? Why not? You've come close to it though, right?" Avi ask, again getting smacked by the little blond.

"Avi, I'm just getting out of an almost three year relationship. I don't want to screw something by jumping right into another one. You need a firm foundation, and Adam and I are working on that." Tim answers.

"But you've come close to screwing, right?" Avi chuckles.

Tim rolls his eyes and sighs. "Yes, Avi. We've came close, very close, but hadn't yet. Believe it or not, a relationship is built on more than just sex."

"Really?" Avi ask while raising his eyebrows.

Kirstie gasp as she smacks him again.

Tim wakes up Adam and the four of them carries their suit cases up to their room and quietly unpacks.

The sun had just set as they were finishing up putting things away.

Even though it was still early, they were all so exhausted from the long drive that they decide to go to bed and get some much needed rest.

Tomorrow they would resume their vacation.

___________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!