Genin exam

Naruto had excelled. He kept his eye covered so it was a surprise. Sasuke hadn't even showed he had his Sharingan. So when they did the exam it was perfect.

Naruto had even created a jutsu called Oiroke no jutsu. It made him a girl. He loved it really.

When he came in for the genin exam he smiled and hugged Sasuke his face hitting her chest. The fan girls were mortified and Naruto merely smiled and kissed Sasuke's cheek. And Sakura and Ino froze upon seeing Sasuke not only return the hug but the kiss.

Naruto smiled and wiped his lipstick off Sasuke's cheek and said, "Morning Sasu-kun."

"Morning Naru-chan." said Sasuke smiling, "Sorry i left before you woke up this morning. But i wanted to get somethings from my house before coming here."

"Its fine Sasu-kun. I don't mind." said Naruto, "Breakfast was lonely what with Nissan being gone on that mission but it was fine. Would've been nice had you left a note for me."

"I will remember to leave a note next time i leave early so you don't worry." said Sasuke smiling

Naruto giggled and said, "Ok Sasu-kun." she went over and linked arms with Sakura, "Come with me a minute ok. I wanna give you something but it would be embarrassing to do here with all the men."

Sakura was dumbfounded and said, "Kay."

They were walking and Sakura said, "Sasuke-kun was at your house?"

"Oh that its now what it sounded like. He's my god brother. He loves with me and my elder brother now. I know that sounded more like we had sex and he left me like a one night stand. But it wasn't." said Naruto, "He has his room and i have mine. His elder brother has one too since they are both my god brothers"

"Ah ok. Thank you for clarifying. Cause that is what that sounded like." said Sakura, "So what is it you want to give me?"

"Two things really. One are you wrapping your chest down tightly or are you just not developed yet?" said Naruto,"I helps to know for my present."

"The second one. I don't have a chest to bind down yet. Mom says it'll come in uts own time." saud Sakura who broke down, "But i look like a freak."

Naruto hugged her and said, "No you dont. And my gift will help then. I made a seal for you. I love seals and its a genjutsu seal. It only augments your chest. It takes very little chakra and i mean very little. It'll only give you a 36c cup. Which is what i have."

Sakura sniffled and said, "You did that for me?"

"I did yeah. I know how bad it is trust me. I mean Hinata wears that huge coat cause she got her's early. And they are way bigger than mine. There at least a d cup." said Naruto

Sakura said, "Wow. Yeah I'd wear a large coat to hide too with the boys being pigs."

Naruto giggled and said, "I have to paint it on your chest but i gotta let you in on a secret first."

"What?" said Sakura as she started undping her clothes

"I'm a boy." said Naruto

She looked at him and he removed his jutsu and said, "My mom wanted me to pretend to be a girl to throw off my opponents. I am not going to cop a feel or be in appropriate. I do like girls yes but i also like boys hence my teasing Sasuke. I won't be a pervert promise."

Sakura smiled and said, "Thank you for trusting me then... So wait what is your name then?"

"Naruto Uzumaki. Mom would've named me Naruko had a been a girl." said Naruto smiling