Goodbyes

"We love you, Bellemere," we say, gathering the last of our things from our shack. I trace the memories, drawn by our hopes and dreams, sorrows and tragedies, with my finger across everything I choose to leave behind.

"Yosh, Roshunai, don't take forever! We have a plan to put in swing!" Nami whines and walks back to town. I stay and continue to reminisce about the day Bellemere's life was ripped from this world. All of the fights about when all she would eat was tangerines, saying it was a special diet to make her look younger.

I laugh quietly and talk to myself. "We did good Bellemere. Didn't we?" I let all of my tears spill. I put my hand to my cheeks to wipe away the tears. "You're proud right? He's gone. And I helped. I would've killed him with my Santoryu, but Zoro tried to keep me safe. And we have all the money we'll ever need," I soak up the tears and try to act as I have been, without emotion.

"Roshunai? Where are you?" I hear. Zoro's looking for me. I smile as he opens the door. He sighs and gives me a small grin. "Hurry, okay? We have about ten minutes." I nod while he grasps my belongings and takes them to the ship. I'm alone once again.

I drop to my knees and weep with my face in my hands, creating a puddle on the floor. "Bellemere, I feel like I'm betraying you, leaving you behind." I stand and look at the puddle on the floor. I stare at it a while. I feel a warm presence enclosing me. I feel her loving hug and tears on my shoulder. She was listening to me, I know it.

It's about time I get going, so I grab my bow and three swords. I reach for the door and twist the handle. It swings open and I turn once more. I see the meal I cooked for Nojiko, the bed, all of our pictures, I see my entire childhood. I can watch it almost like a movie. I shake the memories away and face the grove.

"Our tangerines are flourishing, aren't they Bellemere?" I smile and just before I take a step, I'm pushed out. I knew it. She's still here. And she always will be. I strap my bow and swords to my body. Nami greets me in the woods and we put our plan in full swing. I walk into town and hug Gen in private. No one can know about our trick.

I say my goodbyes to Gen and Nojiko and nod towards Nami. Our plan is commencing. We walk to the edge of town and dash through the crowds of villagers. Zigging and zagging through my family and friends. I sure will miss this place. But if Bellemere says its what I need to do, then so be it. We grab each others hands as we leap off the docks. I can see Zoro pacing back and forth. "She's not gonna make it!" I hear him worry aloud. We land on the white wooden rails of the ship and pounce off.

"Hey!! Don't think you can leave like that! Without any goodbyes!!" The villagers shout. We lift both of our shirts up halfway. All of the villagers wallets, rings, necklaces, watches, and bracelets of any value, were snatched in our zigzagging. All of the precious items they had had just dropped from my tank-top and her t-shirt.

"HEY!!!" They scream in disapproval. I see Gen hake his head with a smile.

"Classic Nami, but you, Roshunai, that was something else," Zoro criticizes. And with that, our, or my, I should say, adventure begins.

One Piece: Reclassifiedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें