I start to unpack everything as Connor sorts out some snacks from room service when I find a blue packet. My eyes widen in horror as I realise what it is. Surely Connor can't be serious about thinking that sort of thing this early on. As I hear his footsteps draw nearer, I hide the box underneath his jeans.

"Oh, I'll continue unpacking my stuff. You go sort out yours over there." He points at my suitcase.

"Ok, look I was wondering if we could just stay in and watch a film on Netflix, I'm shattered from the flight."

"Course. Anything for you." He grins and traces my figure with his hands. I peck him on the lips and raise my eyebrows at him. Then, I proceed to unpacking my clothes and possessions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawn and turn on my phone and as a result I cringe at the bright light blinding me. The time reads 22:26. Not that late but considering our long and tiresome journey I am exhausted. Connor is lying next to me shutting his MacBook down. I reach over to get a hairband when I feel hands grab around my waist and pull me back.

Turning me around, Connor giggles and plays with my hair. I smile in pleasure and in turn scruff up his. He pouts as if I just ruined his perfect hair so I kiss him to stop his fake sadness. We cuddle and deepen the kiss further until he is on top of me. For some reason, I burst out laughing but he seems to be taking it seriously and so he shushes me with his finger. I hold back the giggles.

Connor starts to leave a trail of kisses up my neck and my shoulder. Gently at first, he sucks on my skin before continuing more roughly. Then, he nibbles on my neck earning a low moan from me. My breathing starts to speed up as he leaves his mark on me. Each time he gets lower and lower down. I clench my fists in his sweaty hair and close my eyes in pleasure. Just as I let out another raspy moan, his lips break contact with my skin leaving me disappointed. His shiny green eyes gaze at me with sympathy. Suddenly, his expression turns to one of mystery and seduction.

"Connor, I love you," I mutter. In one swift move he rips off his shirt and plants a kiss on my forehead. Over excitedly I quickly undress myself and hear a hum of approval from him.

"Are you sure?" I ask nervously as he grips my thigh with one hand and my hips with the other. All I get is a long 'mhm' in reply. Soon, everything feels dreamy and I continue without a care or a doubt because I trust Connor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, I roll over and wince at the sharp pain in my back. I decide to investigate further so I enter the bathroom and find a big bruise on my lower back in the mirror.

"Oh no." I hear two simple words behind me that sound shaky and worried. I turn to find a speechless Connor.

"Connor, if it's about my back, it's fi-" I clench my fists at the agony shooting through me. I didn't expect this much pain afterward but I had heard it can happen. With that, he rushes over and takes me in his arms.

"Lia, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Lia, please, oh my god. I'm a monster." He leaves me standing as he steps backwards. Looking at himself, he stares in shock. "I let this happen to you. I'm so sorry."

"No Connor please, this happens sometimes. Ive had worse ... sadly. It's ok. It's not your fault." I try to stroke his cheek but instead he snaps at me.

"Lia. I did this to you. I hurt you. No, no, no. I didn't mean to, I swear!" After everything I've been through even a bruise on me is bound to make him scared.

"Shhh," I cuddle and rock him back and forth like I'm his mother, "It's okay, come on, shhhh. I'm okay really." I smile so he can see that I'm fine.

"Alright. I just didn't want you to get hurt, neither did I want to lose you. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You're just protective of me, trying to keep me safe. So, let's get changed and head over to the reception and meet Rach." I say straightly before striding to the closet to retrieve my outfit for today. I picked a white blouse and high waisted black jeans with my converses. In addition, I have a baby pink blazer and my prized Louis Vuitton handbag. Connor looks adorable as ever in his shirt, jeans and beanie. I gesture to leave but Connor is hanging back. "What's wrong?" In his hands, he is holding the blue box I found yesterday.

"I forgot to use this." He gulps slowly. We both look at each other and imagine the consequences. Well, let's just hope that last night I wasn't lucky.

"Nothing we can change now, just forget about it. Let's go." I leave so that Connor can't see the tears pricking my eyes; I was so stupid. If it happens, how could I ever be a mum?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting.

Hopefully you enjoyed and will vote this up.

I took a little bit of a break over the weekend and it was so hard writing this chapter.

I had so much writers block and I couldn't figure out what to write, but eventually I completed it.

In case you didn't get the message, I added that cheeky line at the very end to clear everything up.

Anyways, stay awesome my little Common Culture Beans!!!

G