Chapter 37

After their visit to Viginti they went back to Quindecim which was ground level, once they got back their were a lot of people, but there was something off about them 1. Their eyes were white only, 2.their bodies didn't even look like human bodies, and 3. They were holding weapons, "uh well this is new Decim aren't those yours? How are they moving, and why do they have weapons?" Chiyuki asked "I do not know, I am not controlling them someone else must be, get the kids, and take them back to Vigint, miss Nona would you like..." Decim was cut short by Ginti making an entrance "hold up if anyone's gonna be fighting those it's gonna be me I've had enough of those things" Ginti said

"you two do realize since neither you, Chiyuki, Tomokai, or Asami are controlling the dummies all you have to do is get control of them" "you're kidding me right?" Ginti asked "nope, now Decim, Chiyuki, Tomokai, and Asami you four need to use your thread ability to gain control of them" Nona ordered "alright" the family stated 'I hope you three stay safe' was what they all thought, not wanting anyone of them to get hurt. Then as soon as the raging dummies see them move forward they ran towards to attack them as they did that the family moved their arms, and hands, and the threads started capturing the dummies bringing them high up into the air on to the ceiling near the chandelier hanging above them (just HANGING out)

Then one extra dummy charged at them again, but only got as far as the others as it was smashed into the jellyfish tank breaking both the tank, and the dummy. As that ahd concluded Clavis just came in, and said "whoa this place is destroyed, what happened?" "the dummies that I had created, and put for decoration around Quindecim mysteriously came to life, and tried to attack us all, and the somehow they managed to get weapons, so the four of us managed to get control of them by using our threads, and well look up" Decim stated so he did "whoa all of them attacked you?" he asked "yes what don't you get about them getting control over them?" Ginti said 'wow ok he's rude' Chiyuki thought to herself, then Nona hit Ginti upside his head.

"what are you going to do with them dad?" Asami asked "shouldn't we get the weapons away from them first before we do anything?" Tomokai asked "yes, and I will have to discard them first, and see what made them act like this" Decim said 'or someone' Nona thought to herself, then Decim used his threads to gather all the weapons the dummies had, and brought them to the bar carefully piece by piece he took them apart, and brought the disembodied dummy parts down to a box, "you'll be alright here right? I'll be right back" Nona said as she made her way to the elevator since Clavis already called it for her, and went up to where Oculus was at.