Chapter 23

Three months had passed, and the married couple were relaxing when all of a sudden Chiyuki felt a pain in her stomach, and fluid go down her legs then gasp "Decim it's time" she told Decim in a panicked tone "alright I will hurry and call them" Decim said as he quickly pulled out his phone and called Nona from speed dial "what is it...." Nona barley got to say anything when she was cut off by Decim saying "please hurry the babies are coming" in a panicked tone then hung up "Decim did you call them and tell them?!" Chiyuki asked with pain in her voice "yes they will be here shortly I will go get towels, and hot water" Decim said quickly "hurry!" Chiyuki said clutching her stomach in pain. Just as Decim was about to bring the needed supplies to her there was a knock at their door, so he went to open it quickly, and it revealed Nona, Castra, Quin, Clavis, and Ginti "please come in I was just taking these supplies to her now" Decim said as his pace quickened towards the door, and opened it up to reveal a pained Chiyuki on the floor holding her stomach with tears going down her cheeks.

"everyone except for Decim OUT!" Nona told the rest of them, and they did as told then she gave Decim his orders to dip one of the towels in the water, and ring it out then fold it then put it against her forehead and to hold it there when she started pushing "alright now when I say to you need to push as hard as you can alright" Nona said to Chiyuki "alright" she said still in pain obviously "alright. Now PUSH!" Nona said, as she started to push with all her might. It took a couple of hours, but the kids were finally born, one was a boy white hair, and the other was a girl with blackish hair with hints of white in it.