Exceeds Expectations (Part 5)

It was almost 5:30 pm and GoGo was in front of her vanity putting her eyeshaddow on. What does Honey trying to say? She thought. She wasn't even sure if this isn't a prank or something. A few seconds later, someone knocked on her door...

She went down and opened her door. "Hiro? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"No time to explain. Let's go?" He asked.

"Okay." She said as she closed the door.

She turned around and saw Hiro standing beside his brother's motorcycle.  He rode it and she ride behind him. She hugged him from the back and he drive. They arrived at their destination. She was surprised to see a table with only 2 chairs.

"I thought this is an occasion?" She asked.

Hiro led GoGo to the table. He let her sit down and he sat down across her.

Just then,  Tadashi arrived holding 2 plates of pasta and put it on the table. He left and Honey arrived playing the violin.

"Hiro, what's all this? Get straight to the point!" GoGo said.

Hiro didn't reply and held a box in his pocket.

"No explanation, I'm out of here." She said and stood up.

He chase after her, grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him. His grip is too strong and GoGo can't even breathe.

"Hiro, let me go!" GoGo shouted.

"Look GoGo, just let me explain." He said and let her go.

"Alright." She sighed.

"We've been friends for a long time and here." He said and gave her the box.

"What's this?" GoGo asked.

"Just open it." Hiro said.

GoGo opened the small package and saw a locket. She opened the heart and saw their picture last month.

"Here let me." Hiro said and let her wear the locket.

He kneeled down and asked her the question. "Would you like to be my Girlfriend?"

GoGo gasped and said, "Yes!"

Hiro hugged her and kissed her passionately.  They hugged again and the fireworks starts to explode in the sky.

It was a happy day for them.

◆THE END◆