Exceeds Expectations (Part 4)

Hi readers! I know that some of you wants to continue this one-shot so I wrote the part 4. Here it is.

□□□

Hiro got back to his friends after the whole awkward thing. After all, they knew that his crush was GoGo so it would be difficult for him to explain this to his older brother, Tadashi. When he went in the van, Fred began to tell everyone about it.

He sighed. He feels like this is just a dream. Is this even real? Hiro thought. In the middle of his thoughts, he fell asleep.

□□□

A few seconds later, his vision became all white. He tried to walk but everything is really white. Then, bit by bit, a picture was starting to show up.

There was a bridge and lots of cherry blossoms which are exactly the same things that they have in school. You can also see the 'Nerd Lab' from here. When he turn to his right, he found out that he was not alone. He was with GoGo.

"Today is an amazing day, huh?" She asked.

"Certainly, it was." He replied

Just then, both of them heard the alarms that you'll hear when there is fire in your area.

They rushed to the auditorium and it was set on fire. All of the people are safe but there is this parent who told GoGo that there was still a child inside.

"No! Don't go, please." Hiro said as he tries to stop her.

"It will be okay, I promise. I'll be fine." She replied and left.

He watched her as she ran through the steep steps of the auditorium. He felt his tears run down his cheeks as she entered the building. After a few seconds, the building explode.

BOOOOM!!!!!

He was thrown away in the air and became unconscious. He woke up and saw the auditorium on fire. He called her name but it was no use

"GoGo!" He called.

There was no response. The building was still on fire and no one came.

He just sat there and cried.

□□□

"GoGo!!!" He screamed and everyone looked at him wide-eyed.

Fred removed his comics from his hands and tried to comfort him. "Shush! It's okay. It's just a dream." He said.

Hiro calmed down from gasping. "Is everyone alright?" He asked, not knowing what to do.

"Uh, yeah. But why did you screamed GoGo's name? What happened?" Wasabi asked while driving his van.

"Well, I had this horibble dream where GoGo and I were at the bridge near the lab. Everything was perfect until the alarms rang. We rushed and saw the auditorium on fire. A parent told her that there was still a child inside and she tried to rescue the child. The building explode and I just sat there crying, blaming myself for her death and blaming myself for not telling her my real feelings."Hiro said as he starts to cry.

Tadashi looked at Hiro wide-eyed. "Whoa, You have feelings for GoGo?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah." Hiro replied as they arrived at the café.

As they went in, they saw Aunt Cass talking to Honey Lemon. "Hey kids!" Aunt Cass greeted as she noticed them. "Hiro, you're home!" She exclaimed.

"Hey Aunt Cass." Hiro chuckled nervously.

"Here, sit down and tell us what happened last night. I'm really excited to hear everything." Aunt Cass said..

Hiro sighed and sat down. "Well, I asked her to be my girlfriend last night and she said 'yes' " Hiro lied.

"Oh my gosh! My little nephew has a GF. I'm so proud of you." Aunt Cass said as she hugs Hiro. "Anyway, I have to serve my customers. Bye." She said and left.

"So, you two hooked up last night. Why didn't she tell me?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Look Honey, it's just a cover-up for my 'underage drinking'. But I do have feelings for her and I'm going to ask her today. Would you help me?" Hiro asked.

"Okay. How do we do it?" Honey asked.

"Here's how we do it.  First...................... That's how we'll do it." Hiro replied.

"Okay. I'll go now." Honey said.

□□□

GoGo was just watching some movies and she was not expecting someone. Just then, someone was knocking on her door. It was Honey.

She let her in and asked. "What are you doing here?"

Honey Lemon replied. "I really need you GoGo. Let's go shopping? Please?" She asked with her puppy eyes.

For GoGo, she couldn't resist puppy eyes especially Honey's and Hiro's. She found them very cute. "Alright. Let's go." She sighed.

They went to the mall and they chose between thousands of dresses for GoGo to wear on her secret date, even if she doesn't know this.

"How about this?" Honey Lemon asked as she was holding a purple dress with patterned beads at the bottom.

"I think, that will be the best dress here. I can partner that with my jacket and sneakers." GoGo said.

They paid the dress at the counter. They left the mall and went back to GoGo's house.

Honey reminded GoGo. "Wear this before 5:30 pm. It's a very important occasion. Don't miss it." She said.

"Okay." GoGo said, not knowing what to say.