Day One of MY New Life

Naruto woke up on his couch. He went up and showered in his new shower. Went and found his room. He found a note on the door.

Ru,

I put your room together myself. I hope you like it. Love you.

Dad.

Naruto opened the door and found a room that looked like a swamp. It was beautiful. It had toads everywhere. Naruto ran in and picked up one toad.

There were toys everywhere. His bed was a giant lillypad. It was custom made futon. Naruto laughed.

"I got toys. I've never toys before. And no one can tell me no." said Naruto smiling as he hugged the orange toad, "I love my room daddy thank you so much for it."

Naruto checked the closet and found it full of clothes. He got dressed and saw a scroll. He opened it

Naru-chan,

The outfit in here is for your first day of Ninja Academy. So don't open it till then ok.

Mom

He put it back and said, "Ok Mommy."

He went looking around after he brushed his teeth and hair. He bound his hair in a tail.

He went down the stairs and went to a set of double doors and took the note off.

Ru,

This is the library. There are Justus that i created or your mom did. Some we've collected from wars we fought, or people we've killed. For right now little man stay to the sections with blue bindings or ribbons. There will be further instructions inside on the desk.

If its warm weather and what i mean is if there is grass outside open the green wax seal. If its winter open the white one alright. They have different instructions for you.

Dad

Naruto smiled and decided to check the rest of the house first. He found the kitchen and picked up the paper.

Naru-chan

This seal goes to the grocery store. Just write a list and everything else will be done. Just put it on the seal and put a little chakra into it. It will send it to the child seal in the store and they will send a storage scroll. Unseal the food bags and write a note and send it back. Tell them thank you for keeping their promise to your father and tell them keeping the scroll would be stealing.

Mom

Naruto wrote up a list and sent it. In the shop a young man was shocked and said, "Grandpa!"

"What?" said a man in back

The customers were listening and the young man said, "Um what is the seal near the register for?"

"Don't worry bout it." said the man

"I asked cause its active." said the man

They heard crashing and the man came out. He was a short balding man. He grabbed the paper and said, "Oh my word. I never thought I'd live to see the day this seal was activated."

"Why grandfather? What is it?" said the young man

"The seal is the child seal to the parent seal sitting in the Namikaze compound." said the man, "Yondaime-sama's child is home. Hurry fill the order. I'll show you what to do with it."

People were shocked and were even more though they were happy. When the man had everything he said, "Thats it Grandfather."

The elder man rang everything up and said, "You fill the order. Ring it up. And print out two receipts. One receipt you staple to the bag. And you seal everything in a storage scroll. You place the scroll on the seal and it is sent to the house. The second is stapled to the payment sheet. Those ones are the red box. That box is only theres as they only have their account number on them."