0.0 - Prologue

0.0 - Prologue

Lauren stood infront of the two girls, eyes chasing back and forth between the two and they both stood ashamed and hopeful.

Lauren clasped her hands together and took a few small breaths to calm her breathing. The pressure was surreal.

Elena held back the eurge to apologize and ask to forget the whole thing, but that was clearly impossible.

Caroline on the other hand was becoming insanely frustrated. She had refrained herself for speaking the truth of her feelings towards the brunette in front of her, but her emotions got the best of her.

Elena and Caroline immediately regretted the fight they had just had in the room while Lauren was doors away, and should have known this was to come.

"We are enemies. We aren't suppose to like one another. I've accepted both your friendships because you both seemed different. Now I'm stuck in a warzone between two best friends who are vampires." Lauren brushed a hand through her hair as the two ladies in front of her tried to speak.

"We didn't ask for this. Our feelings are too strong." Caroline was the one to speak.

"Look, even if I was to chose one of you, I'm a werewolf. One bite and you're dead. How is that going to work? Just because I've controlled my turning doesn't mean I'm not a werewolf." Lauren bantered, trying to convince them that they should forget their feelings towards her.

"We'll get through that. It won't be a problem. The only problem is who your going to chose." said Elena, who indeed herself wouldn't go without a fight.

"You're vampires. You live forever, I only live for ex amount of years! I don't want either of you having that at the back of your minds for the rest of your lives." Lauren began getting as frustrated as them.

All they wanted was her love, whereas she was trying to stop it from entering her. The decision she makes will be the hardest ones of her life. But she will not make a choice until she's tried everything to stop it.

Until then, Lauren would try to forget their accidental confessions and move on. To continue to be their friend as they slowly realize she will never love them more than a friend.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

New story! Ugh I'm so excited for this one! Little shout out to gemgemstone for giving me the idea for it to be about Elena and Caroline. Hope you all enjoy this as much as 'My Humanity'

~ Rhylee